Mai, I love you

Yooo the final verdict! Who will win Kei's heart, at last?

Pls don't hate the decision tho. Comment and vote as always!!!

Nobara tries chasing after him and he clearly can sense that miles away.

Before she can call out to him, he turns his heel towards her and shouts,

"Just leave me alone!" His head throb from all the chaos and madness that just occurred. All with the arguing and the fighting he had to witness between two girls.

He wanted to go back and comfort the crying Mai but Nobara only pushed him out.

It made him fear the brunette, especially the trump card she held in which she'd spill the affair Mai was having with him.

"Kei, please, just wait up-"

"NO!" He closes his eyes and cries out once more. He was so frustrated, his head felt so heavy that it wanted to detonate.

"P-Please...just give me space.."

"But-"

"I don't want to talk to you!" He voiced his opinion before running out of the building. She watched him go and a heavy toll hit her stomach.

It was so bad that she kept tossing and turning in her sleep.

She kept thinking of him and when she tried closing her eyes, she could only see images of him.

She scowled and got out of bed, sweating profusely.

"I-I can't handle this.." She murmurs told herself before she looks up the ceiling. She hears a loud 'thud' from above, the second floor.

The same floor Kei is in.

She chews the inside of her cheek before putting on whatever she had nearby. She pulled a hoodie over and walked up the stairs.

But as soon as she takes a corner, she gasped and took a step back.

Kei and Mai were together.

The two dressed all in black with luggage following along with them.

The two look aghast to see her.

"W-What are you guys doing..?"

Mai looks at Kei and he gulps,

"Nobara, I decided that I'm going off the grid.. and Mai is coming with me.."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"She made a good point," He looks at his new girlfriend.

"Instead of having to go through this, I can just run away. Escape from this all! I never thought it would be a choice but then she suggested it.."

Mai holds onto his arm tightly,

"Kei doesn't deserve this, Kugisaki. You know that." She says to her.

"And your family? How do you think they'll react, Mai?" Nobara tries to be menacing to the girl but Mai scoffs,

"Please, I'll be gone before you tell me."

She looks at Kei,

"Let's go.."

Mai walks past her and so does Kei but then she goes and reaches her hand,

"KEI WAIT!"

He looks at her with cold eyes,

"Sorry Nobara, I decided to choose Mai."

He looks down to his new lover and smiles,

"She's the one I've been destined to be this whole time. And I'm so blindly stupid that I didn't see it sooner."

Mai smiles at his words and the two passionately kiss in front of the girl.

Nobara starts to cry.

"Goodbye, Nobara." Kei says and they start walking again, holding hands tightly.

She looks to her feet in disappointment. Until Kei stops AGAIN,

Him and Mai are looking at her,

"Oh, I also have one last thing.."

Nobara lifts her head up and the three slowly make their way close,

Closer,

And closer to your screen.

Yeah, you. You beautiful bastard.

"APRIL FOOLS SUCKERS!!!"

LMAO SORRY GUYS PLS DONT KILL ME !!!