A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )

"Aren't you happy to see me, crippled brat?" Sukuna muses, staring down at Kei with his red, demonic eyes.

Kei doesn't say anything but feels his whole body shake. His hands tremble and he can't stop it from doing it more.

"Not too long ago, you were mocking me as much as you pleased," Sukuna says, "But now you're acting like a mute. Just admit it, you're terrfied by me, aren't you?"

Kei simply tries to force a carefree smile on his face,

"In your dreams, demon."

"W-What happened to Yuji.." Megumi says to himself, but Sukuna was quick to hear it.

"Seems like your buddy is having a hard time switching bodies back." Sukuna grins before shredding the clothes he had on him, "Well, it was only for a matter of time.."

Megumi gasped when he sees Sukuna dig his whole hand to reach for Yuji's heart, before throwing it to the grass.

Kei is completely mortified, eyes widened in fear as he watch.

"I'm taking the kid hostage. If he tries to switch, he dies."

Kei bits the inside of his cheek after hearing the demon say those words. He was trying to remain calm and while Sukuna was speaking directly to Megumi, Kei was quietly moving his hands around, wires silently assembling itself.

"For good measure." He eats a finger, "With this, I'll kill you!"

Megumi looks at Kei, who sees Kei secretly working his way around Sukuna with the wires. He averts his eyes fast as he doesn't want to create suspicion to their enemy.

He then starts to speak, "Itadori is strong! He's going to find a way to get his body back, one way or another."

"Sure, he's strong and dull than most humans." Sukuna agrees with the Shikigami user, "But he's still no match for me when it comes to getting his body now.."

'He can use reversed curse technique," Megumi thinks to himself, "Kei and I will have to give him so much damage, that he'll be forced to use it.'

He puts his hands out in shadow signals,

"I HAVE TO TRY! KEI, NOW!" Sukuna then looks at Kei, hands still stuffed into his pockets.

He doesn't react fast when Kei pulls on the strings that forced the debris beneath him to break off and slam him into a crushing, rock- like prison.

There's silence except for the rain pouring above them. Sukuna then breaks himself out of the prison, now speeding towards Kei.

"You stupid brat! Have some of this!" Sukuna tries to claw at the blonde but Kei is quick to using the wires from his ankles in order to shoot his whole body backwards before he is touched.

Megumi comes running after Sukuna , summoning his flying nue. He pivots and slams him with a kick, but it's all to no avail.

"Come on, put more curse behind it!" Sukuna laughs before slamming his fist against his cheek.

"Lets use the environment, shall we?" He tries to raise another punch at Megumi that could send him flying, but he then feels tight thread wrap around his bicep. His arm being completely tore off.

He looks back without reacting to the pain. He just gives a long stare to Kei Murasaki.

His arm regenerates fast and Sukuna simply grins.

"Don't touch him." Kei threatens, moving his wires around the ground again.

"Right, how could I forget..you're the second person I wanted to kill. So I'll do it now!" Sukuna tries to strike at him but Kei lifts up a piece of rock with his wires.