Tension and Love

Book 3 starts. Comment and vote, lmk what you think <3

Future

"Get up, you pathetic piece of shit."

Their positions were reversed at this exact moment.

Kei towered over the evil sorcerer, looking high and mighty near the throne he discarded the man out of. Kamo lets out a weary sigh before coughing out so much blood from his mouth. Kei props against the chair with his elbow, looking at his adversary with little to no remorse.

His cold eyes stayed still on the man as he looks up, laughing out of his hoarse throat.

"Heh...look at you." Kamo says, taking in Kei's strong presence.

"You've gotten so strong since I last saw you, it's almost scary

"You've gotten so strong since I last saw you, it's almost scary." The man chokes out before coughing some more. He starts to rub his neck.

Kamo admits the fifteen year-old boy looked five years older suddenly. His visage has grown much mature with the stoicism plastered across his features. He had no color in his eyes, just simply emotionless and deadly.

Stress took a toll on him.

He recounts seeing a much more, frailer and less built Kei who would cry whenever he was tortured. The boy above him now looked nothing like that version, and almost appeared like a completely different person.

The torture he ensued on the Kei before can never break this bo-no, this man at his presence.

"You look like a villain." Kamo pants, barely on his knees. Kei was beginning to fulfill his role as the mad sorcerer indeed as he looked dead on similar to his ancestor.

"Maybe I am one." Kei comments with a tilted head, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his uniform pants. He doesn't feel fearful being so close to Kamo. He knows he can stop him if he tried anything funny.

He's not afraid of death anymore.

"But enough stalling, you know why I'm here." The blonde narrows his eyes and then they began to illuminate with a brighter blue. His curse energy breathing inside of his body heavily, and they began to trickle down his fingertips.

"Yes, yes. I know you want your precious revenge." The older man nods with a smile, getting up at his feet finally.

"You want revenge for your dear friends, right?"