War declared

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry. I was supposed to update this last saturday and never got to. 

I unfortunately got news a family friend of mines got positive for cancer and I was pretty upset that I needed time away for a bit. I'm praying things will be okay. 

My plans in Spring break altered a bit but I will do my best and publish as many chapters as I can this week.

Anyways, enjoy the part 2 of War 

--

She laid motionless on his bed, holding onto one of the nearest pillows while she simply bore her eyes at the clock and watches time pass by.

The clock ticks away as she reminisces a series of thoughts of the late Murasaki who passed many days ago.

Tick!

The time she met him and how flustered he got meeting her

The dates and hangouts, the banter they'd have that no one else did.

Their first kiss

And their last

The way their hands intertwined tightly as their bodies melt against each other, skin so hot and sticky without a care in the world.

There's even a time before they left his grandparents' residency. The boy looks out at the ocean again moments until they depart.

He smiles, remembering how Nobara said this reminded her of home.

"Nobs.." He looks at her.

"I would love to visit your hometown someday."

So lovingly in those eyes of his and she brightens up, seeing how he wanted to come visit the place where she grew up most of her life.

She smirks, a little tease towards him.

"You want to meet the parents already? I feel so honored~."