Don't come back

His breaths turn erratic when he's forced down against the bed with that hand covered over his mouth.

Kei's eyes widened when that signature, sinister smile appears in his face right in front of him. His stature and overwhelming energy crushes him, or maybe it's just the total fear he feels in his veins. 

"Mmph! Mmph!" 

The intruder puts a finger to his lips, trying to shush the noise down.

"It's only me, kid. Your favorite curse spirit." The villain inside of Yuji observes Kei closely with a pleased expression. His knees bucked down against his, keeping him trapped. But Kei has had enough,

The boy's eyes glimmer with blue and Sukuna's smile falters when his hands gripped his wrist bright up with curse energy before launching him hard against the wall. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He lets out a frightened, loud scream that echoes the room as he pins Sukuna down with his energy. Sukuna's amazed by this power that it makes him grin all over again.

"Relax, relax. I'm only here for a talk." Kei is up on his feet, his teeth gritting with rage and eyes burning with desire to kill him for coming at a time like this. 

"What the hell do you want?! Haven't you've done enough already?" 

Sukuna's footing is put back to the floor and the photos on the wall crashed down against the television screen. But it didn't distract any of the two.

"Kei, you've been misbehaving. Acting so unhinged and fearful, I'm almost afraid of what you'll say about our secret~" He says, coming close to Kei who takes a step back. He puts his hands up with a threatening look, as if he better not come close once more. 

"So I've decided to do a little extension to our agreement.."

His eyes shot up and his voice rises up, 

"WHAT?! Y-you can't do that!" He says with a slight tremble in his voice.