Family ties

Hey ya'll, comment and vote if you like! Hope you guys like the chapter ><

"What an idiot!"  Nobara rips the IV out of her wrist and jumps out of bed, immediately almost losing balance after sitting in bed for days. 

Yuuta glanced at Megumi who shoots back with offended eyes,

"What? You told me to tell her what happened to him." 

The girl in the eyepatch was practically prancing around the room, thoughts running wild about him. The good and the bad. She tugs a chunk of her hair, almost wanting to scream some more over this situation.

For the good, it's a great thing he's alive and he didn't fall to Mahito right after she did.

But the bad,

He sounded crazy. Not the Kei she knows and love. 

'I know he's suffering but to declare genocide over my death is insane!' She shakes her in disbelief and has a hard time digesting all of this because it was so disgusting to her

"What are you going to do, Nobara?" Megumi asked, walking up to her. "I mean if we find him.."

She looks at him and slams a fist against her other palm, completely enraged. 

"Well first I'm going to hit him with my hammer!" She announces and mimics her hand movements as if she's slamming her weapon against Kei's cheek.

"And then I'll give him the biggest lecture that he'll regret it so much and then, and then,

'Should I break up with him?' 

The pit of her stomach hurts over the fact that Kei literally almost killed Megumi and attempted to kill the elders. He sounds so psychotic and that she can't fathom being with a person like that. She deserved better if this is now his mindset.