Lovers' Quarrel

Naobito threw the boy like a ragdoll, who ate shit as he fell face down against the dirty, training grounds.

The man was testing him, throwing punches at him to see what he'd do.

Kei winced from the pain, grumbling to himself as he slowly lifted his upper strength using his elbows.

The man comes at him again, at full speed, ready to destroy him with his immense strength. But Kei looks to see the man and his hands, jewelry coiled around his fingers.

Kei reaches his hand out, shooting small cursed energy to the rings and before Naobito knows it, his fist stiffens mid air.

He froze. He tried to pull back his arm but nothing, he could not move at all. He looked at the boy and met a seriously, pissed off face.

"Stop giving me the fucking megumi treatment." He growled, eyes still looking at the man who for once stared back at him with a less confident expression.

His body is blown away with full force and he tries to react, but the pillars nearby begin to bend and shoot straight at him, binding his body. He tries to budge but it wraps itself harder, making the man cry out a bit from the pain.

As he was held captive, Kei was quick to get his chair nearby and compose himself. He breathed out a bit and felt his heart throb violently. He clenches it, panting out so much.

'What the heck is going on right now? Is this some twisted dream?'

He couldn't comprehend what was going on. One moment, the man began to sputter things about an arranged marriage to the Zenin family and now, this!

Kei looks at the man, wiping the blood out of his mouth and dusting off the dirt from his pants.

He was a mess.

"I'll say this only once. I will not be marrying your little niece. You won't force me."

The whole scene spread like wildfire, as most adults and students of the school came running to see what the commotion was all about.

Mai and Nobara ran out of the building and when Nobara saw Kei with blood on his face, she tried to run at him but Mai grabbed her by the collar.

"H-Hey, what are you doing?" She stops struggling when she sees horror in Mai's eyes, completely stunned.

"Naobito.." She murmurs.

Kei still had his hand out, controlling the binds around the man until Naobito admitted his defeat.

"Alright, kid. You can let me go. You passed the test?"

He furrowed his eyes at him,

"You call this a test?"

As the two spoke among each other, Yuji whispered into Megumi's ear.

"Uhm, Megumi.." He says, "I get the feeling Kei is going to end up as your little brother by the end of this.."

Megumi raises his eyes in confusion and it begins to dawn on him seconds later. It was suspicious of Mai coming and getting close to Kei but it now made sense.

The Zenin clan has taken notice of this.

"I'm not really a part of the clan," Megumi clarified, "But one thing you're right about, is that they want Kei to marry.."