Shibuya

After the final days of preparations, the time has finally come. 

Gojo enters an enclosed Shibuya and witnessed the sight of innocent people all in a panic. They try to break the barrier and look around for any other signs for an escape. 

The shaman walks to what appears to be a subway and as he gets deep and deep inside, he sees three figures awaiting him.

"Finally, he's here..." Jogo smiles. 

"If I try to run away, you're just going to kill everyone here. Is that right?" Gojo casually comes forward to Jogo, Hanami and Choso who simply stares at his presence. Jogo starts to crack his fingers,

"Are you kidding me...

Suddenly the doors leading to the subway tracks open, forcing civilians to shove and push their way in. They all start screaming and running frantically after falling into the pit. 

"We're going to kill them either way!" 

"Get out of the way or you'll die!" Gojo screams but his pleas are unheard from most people who kept getting in his way. He then looks at the curses in front of him,

"You better make a good excuse if you lose again, freak." Gojo targets Jogo but his grin stretches further.

"I don't plan on losing this time. Oh, and before we fight, I brought you a little gift~" 

Gojo doesn't say a word and waits for his answer. Jogo simply whistles and then Gojo hears loud footsteps drop to the ground behind him, creating impact so strong that the ground shook a little. 

He turns around and behind his blind fold, his eyes widened. 

"Kei.." 

"Ta-da!" Jogo claps to see the two reunite. "Look and behold, our master's new pet! And an old student, I presume..?" 

He looks at the young teenager before him. His resolve broken completely as he looks at the change of appearance, from his demonic red eyes to the crazed expression he possessed. 

"You may be the strongest, but you really aren't smart..my name is not Kei, idiot!" He cocks his head at him.