Proposal of a Proposal

Disclaimer: *Implied sexual content *

Chapter: Proposal of a Proposal

Nobara doesn't remember her early morning but suddenly, she found herself put on the floor Kei lives in.

She walks to the last room and finds it odd the door was half open, only sounds of thrashing and

Moaning?

She creaks the door wider every so slightly and what she saw put her upside down.

Clothes of his and someone else's, littered around the floor. The room felt hot.

Kei and Mai were clearly naked in front of her, with only a light blanket barely over their lower waist.

They found themselves kissing, arms wrapped around each other. Kei cranes his neck for a deeper kiss and Mai pulls back, only to bite and mark his neck.

He groans a bit and turns his eyes to the entrance, seeing a shocked Nobara. Those eyes snapped so wide, he immediately pushes Mai away.

"Nobara, please, I can explain!"

Nobara doesn't answer, quickly rushing out of the door. Kei scrambles to pick up his sweats.

Mai simply giggles at this and Kei only shouts for Nobara.

"Nobs, wait--this isn't what it looks like!"

She keeps running away as he begs her to come back.

"Please!"

She was heartbroken but it repaired itself all together soon.

Nobara's body shoots out of the bed, panting to regain her breath. Then, she lets out a sigh.

It was all a dream. A bad dream, at that.

She shakes her head, grumbling to herself for taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon.

She gets up in her sweater and casual jeans, and hears commotion in the first floor. She opens her door to see..

Mai.

After Yuji refused to let her know where Kei was, she was quick to take out money out of her bag.

He then looks at it with stars in his eyes before yanking it out of her hands.

"Floor three. It's the last room."

"Thaanks~!" She cheers before speed walking to the elevator. Nobara chases behind her, stopping the elevator door from closing.

She shoots a 'you're gonna die later' look to Yuji and the boy shrieks before entering the dorm building.

'Was this going to be a deja vu situation?', Nobara thought before speaking to Mai.

"What. Are. You. Doing here?!" She grits her teeth, her arm planted next to the other girl. She carried herself so highly and smirked at Nobara,

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to see Kei."

"For what?"

The zenin girl rolls her eyes,

"You know Kei is not feeling good for using those pills yesterday, so I'm gonna try to make him feel better."

"Of course, I know!" Nobara growls, "I've been trying to make him feel better all morning but he wants to be left alone. So I suggest you leave!"

She refuses and now on the third floor, walks to the last room. Nobara's protests go unnoticed to the girl's ears and even to Kei, who curiously opened the door.