Maki

Guyssss it's finally here!!!

The Maki fan fiction I've been dying to post about.

It's called outsiders yall and it's on my page right now!!! The profile and everything, and the very first chapter will come this week!!

I can't wait for you guys to read it. It's a short story compared to the others but I promise you it's worth it haha.

ALSOOOO I'm giving more food to y'all, especially if you are big fans of Gojo or Nanami

The newww love triangle fan fiction is here too! Hope you guys like the cover.

The first chap is alsoooo out right now so check that out if you interested! Or share if you know someone will like it!

The love is going to keep on coming y'all. Many of these chapters will come this week, including more from PEACEMAKER!

Squabble will currently be under editing again so a chapter might not appear till the end of the week.

So hopefully you guys can enjoy the latest chapter meanwhile! Tho I doubt it cause Nobara fans are growling at me but I promise it's worth the conclusion haha! I don't know what Keimai fans feel either.

Who do you guys think Kei will be better off with now btw? Curious haha.

Anyways have a lovely day everyone!!! And thank you for always supporting us!

- WREN AND RINI