Time is precious

Days passed and Kei hasn't really come out of his room since the incident. He hid himself under the covers, ignoring every knock he got from the door.

Yuji sat, criss cross on the opposite side of the door, trying to talk to him.

"Life is too short, Kei.." He says, facing the door. "If you really like Kugisaki so much, why didn't you accept it?"

Silence responds to him and Yuji frowns at that.

'He doesn't understand' Kei thought to himself. If he were Yuji, sure he'd instantly lock lips with Nobara.

But he was Kei Murasaki, a boy cursed down to legs. And maybe will be cursed forever.

He tighten the sheets around his fists out of anger.

Everything always fell back to Suguru Getou and that's what made him mad. He was always going to haunt him, no matter what.

That made him get all emotional again, feeling something well up inside of his chest.

Late at night when everyone had stopped bothering him, he went out to get fresh air by the nearby garden.

He sat on a bench, lost in his own thoughts.

Nobs had tried to talk to him for days too but it was all to no avail.

He was embrassed for releasing his insecurities, he just wanted to curl up and die.

He heard a branch break behind him and when he turns, he sees his annoying sensei coming at him.

"Can I sit down here?" Kei doesn't answer him. He already knew Gojo was going to sit, even if he did say no.

There's a pregnant pause between them as Gojo looks out at the sky.

"Kei, what's going on with you right now?" He asked in a serious tone.

Kei doesn't look at him but he does vaguely respond.

"I-It's none of your business, Sensei."

He crosses his arms,

"Oh but it is." He firmly says, "You're my student, after all."

He knew the tall man would never let him go and so after some thinking, he answers.

"Nobs and I..had a little fight."

"A fight?"

"Well, yes. Maybe, I don't know.." He continues,

"But you were right. She does like me."

Gojo's eyes widened behind the blind fold and he smiles brightly.

"FInally!!!" He cheers, "Oh my god, and I thought I had to wait years for you to put your big boy pants and ask her out instead."

The boy remains silent again with a sad look.

"But..you're not happy?"

"I am but..I rejected her."

Gojo's month is agape and his body shoots up.

"What?! Why? How could you do that?!" He was asking so many questions.

"Dont you love her too?"

Kei nods at him,

"I do! But Gojo, I'm not cut out for it. I'm not good looking, I don't got any good qualities of myself!"

Gojo starts to shake his head and his demeanor changes entirely. He's a bit pissed of by that statement.

"Kei, can you cut the crap and stop saying that shit like that to yourself?!"