Kill the Brothers

HEY GUYS! WHAT IS UP! Today, I got a special treat you for you guys and will be giving you not one, but three in total chapters for today!!

Yay!

This is the first one and the other two will come out in the next hour or so. 

Please comment and like, vote on it too! I would be so grateful y'all 

Anyways enjoy

Akari Nitta, their driver for the day, drove the four kids to the house of a so-called friend who knew the three victims..

It was strange for Kei.

For instance, they all died in the same circumstances but on different dates.

He pondered to himself if this manifested from something all those years.

When the five walked out to the home, they stopped abruptly.

A funeral service was being held right in front of them and Nitta sighed to herself,

"Drats, the one lead we had and he's dead.."

Kei puts a finger to his chin, thinking about the circumstances out loud.

"He must've died the same way as them..this is all very strange."

Yuji then looks at the direction of a nearby school.

"Say, we can't get any information from there?"

He points at the school nearby, the Saitama Urami East Junior high and Kei chokes at the sight of it.

Nobara and Yuji were quick to notice the tension in his body.

Nobs frowns,

"Kei, are you alright?"

"That's..where Megumi and I attended school."

Megumi doesn't say anything to that. He keeps his hands to his pockets, trying to act unfazed by it.

When the four made themselves into the school, Kei notices a couple of thugs standing in their way.

The two make contact with the blonde and they smile at him.

"Haha, look, if it isn't Kei Murasaki.." One releases a cocky grin before stepping on the cigarette he had.

"Did you come all the way here to get beaten up by us again?" Kei rolls his eyes at that and huffs in annoyance.