My lovely escape

Hey y'all comment and vote! This one gonna be a doozy ^~^

The voices around him become completely distorted.

He doesn't remember Todo or Nitta coming to their aid. Todo reaches for Yuji and the two tag team against Mahito, while Nitta was tugging on Kei's shoulder as he stood on the ground.

He doesn't respond or look to him and all he heard was pleaded muffles from the Kyoto first year.

"Come with me, Murasaki-san!" The blonde student cried out as he held Nobara from his back.

Kei doesn't say anything and allows the energy around him to continue to illuminate his body. Todo looks back at Nitta,

"Just go, leave him!"

The young boy grunts at that response and feels guilty that he'll have to run with Nobara and not the both of them.

"Kei, there's a chance that she could survive! I've stopped the bleeding. If you can come to your senses, please retreat!" The healer shouts before heading out on his own.

'No, there's no chance at all,' Kei thought with a sorrow look. He remembered crying against her chest and he leans his ear, trying to find a heart beat but there wasn't nothing..

He touched her wrist and her pulse and he could not feel anything.

"You're so cold.." He cried,

"I can't feel you, I can't feel you."

After recounting that exact moment, a burst of energy shoots around him and the three fighting stopped to see the fuss.

Kei shoots his arms out, screaming out as boundless curse energy shatters everything around with a shockwave, incinerating it in the process. Yuji and Todo retreat and starts to back away. Mahito tries to stay his ground to behold the sight of a painful sorcerer releasing his true power.

"Getou should be here to see this! Holy-" Mahito's body is blown out of proportion, sending him through the building and out of the metro station.

The curse energy around him starts to shape itself in a bigger sphere. His domain trapping Kei inside.

He closes his eyes and then welcomes himself into darkness.

'You see, he unconsciously created his domain of all his memories and a reality of his own.' Getou's words of his ancestor echoed in his mind before a white light is seen at the end of the tunnel.

The sound of static from a radio cracks until it starts to play smooth music.

The sound of a guitar strumming is heard in his eyes before the singer sang,

I don't want to set the world on fire

I just want to start a flame in your heart

Kei is driving in a tux and he looks to his side, seeing Nobara in her wedding dress with a veil blowing from behind. The two are inside of a vintage car, driving to their new home with the oldies playing on the radio.

He reaches for her hand and she holds onto him tightly, the two giggling. At least, they finally wed after years of being together.

All of their friends were there, crying and rooting for them. Yuji had his arm around Megumi as they smiled on to them, with Yuji being the one with tearful eyes. Gojo cries too, clinging onto Nanami but who simply irks in disgust by Gojo's sobs.