Chapter 5

1 week later

Sani

****Nhlaka said he's coming today and I can't wait to see him. I did the washing then cleaned the house. Nkateko wasn't back and Vutomi came back on Wednesday and dissapeared again. No one is bothered by where she is not even her own mom. Ahhh why would she be though when she's on a baecation. Yep a baecation I said with her boyfriend. Her work has closed and aunt Silvia's work place hasn't closed yet. Muhluri also hasn't closed. After cleaning I ate then bathed and wore a very short skirt and a crop top Vutomi bought for me. I don't like short stuff so i'm just wearing it because i'm at home. The skirt is denim and the crop top is red. I wore them along with Mr Price takkies aunt Silvia bought for me when we were buying clothes.
At 16:20 I recieved a call from Nhlaka telling me he's outside. He's lucky Muhluri went wherever he went and that Siliva went to Maria or else I was gonna die. I changed into a jean and a long grey t-shirt. I took my phone and went out. He was leaning on the car it's name I didn't know. It was white and very nice. I opened the gate and gave him the biggest hug and he sure did smell good. He was wearing a blue jean and a white t-shirt. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me. I responded too. The kiss got intense and heated. I pulled out*****

Nhlaka: Mami

Me: bab'Dlamini

Nhlaka: umuhle mami( you're beautiful)

Me: ngiyabonga(thank you)

**** yesss I learnt how to saw thank you and I also learnt a few words. I'm making progress****

Nhlaka: unjani ( how are you?)

Me: ngaphila wena ( i'm good and you)《 I said it wrong》

**** Nhlaka laughed at me. I blushed at embarrassment took over****

Nhlaka: ngi ya phila nam ( i'm good too)

**** he said breaking it down for me. I laughed and playfully hit his arm****

Nhlaka: masambe ( let's go)

Me: hmmm?

Nhlaka: let's go

**** he opened the door for me and went to his side and drove off. We went to the mall and he bought a few clothes. We got into cotton on. I looked at the prices and damn they were expensive for me. He took 4 t-shirts and 2 hoodies. I think they all cost around R3000. Imagine 3 housand for only 6 items. He asked me if there's anything i'd like and I said no****

Nhlaka: Khensani i'm gonna ask you one last time. Is there anything you want in here

Me: no

Nhlaka: so you don't like anything?

Me: I do but they're expensive and I don't even have R10.

Nhlaka: pick anything you want. I'll pay for it

**** pay for it. Wait... anything you want... nah i'm not gonna use his money. *****

Me: Nhlaka its okay and anyway what am I gonna say to my aunts and brother?

Nhlaka: Khensani are you sure you don't want anything

Me: yes

Nhlaka: okay.

**** he went to the female section and picked 3 dresses, 6 t-shirts, 2 jeans, 4 crop tops and 3 long t-shirts.****

Nhlaka: what size do you wear baby?

Me: size 34 on my lower body and small for my upp....

***** He started looking for sizes. He isn't buying me clothes right?****