Chapter 27 Continuation

Nhlaka

****after my mother's drama, Thando I went to. Muzi's room and chilled. Looks like Muzi had snacks so we took them and ate while watching a movie she chose, I wonder why she chose to watch everything everything. I've never watched the movie but I've seen the trailer and it's about two young people who are in love buy can't be next to each other because the girl has a weak immune system which viruses and bacteria can go into easily and kill her. So this is me, chilling with my little sister and wondering why she chose this movie....argh let me just ask her****

Me: Thando why did you choose this movie?

Thando: because my friends have been talking about it and I like the main character

Me: who is it

Thando: the girl with the curly hair

Me: ohh. But isn't this about people who are dating

Thando: haii uhmm

Me: Thando are you dating?

Thando: no no

Me: Noluthando I'll ask you one more time. Are you dating

Thando: no bhuti(brother) I am not

Me: it better be. Or else I'll kill you. I mean it

****she nodded. I am still skeptical about this but I'll let it slide. We watched the movie till the end. After watching it, we slept. She slept on the bed and I slept on the couch.
In the morning I woke up with the bed made and Thando wasn't anywhere in the room. I called her phone and she told me she went to mom's Room. I decided to call Sani and tell her to come to the hotel, I want to spend time with her before I leave since yesterday I ditched her. She agreed. I had breakfast and went to shower. In 30 minutes my baby was here. The reception was giving her problems so I went down and sort it out. We went up to Muzi's suite which is mine now. She walked in and sat down in the bed. I went closer to her and kissed her. I haven't had sex in a long ass time and I am craving. I need it. I brushed her boobs and she moaned. She was wearing a stylish white crop top and a demon skirt with white flops. I wonder when she started liking short stuff, I think I'll need to inspect her and her res life. I unbuttoned the crop top and I was really loved her. She wasn't wearing any bra which made it easier for me to play with my babies. I played with them while she moaned. I took off my t-shirt, I took off her skirt and tights. She looked hungry for me but I don't think she's ready so I am not having her today. I looked down to the lace panty she was wearing. My dick got hard and was fighting to be free from the demin short I was wearing. I took off her panty while looking at her in the eye. She starred and gave in. I got on her and kissed her, I moved from the lips to her neck. She was moaning which made me crazy. I inserted my middle finger and wished it was my dick instead. She was so warm and was ready for me. She was soo wet, I rubbed her clit in circles and still managed to kiss her neck and give her hikkies. She kept moaning louder and louder, I inserted my index finger. She moaned and then I increased my pace. I kissed her lips and she went even more crazier. I went faster and faster, I knew she was gonna cum anytime soon because I felt her body get tense and her orgasm build up*****

Me: cum for me baby

Sani: Nhlakaaaaaaa uhmmmmmm

****her legs shook uncontrollably and a river of cum had arrived. I liked my fingers looking at her. I kissed her one more time then pulled out. She had her eyes closed. I pressed both her legs onto her stomach but with her legs apart. I went to her honey pot and kissed her inner thighs first. I licked the cum and applied pressure on her clit. She started going crazy again and moaned my name.... I inserted two fingers and ate her up like I depended on it. She was just so delicious I couldn't help it. She kept holding my head. I let her be this time, I am not going to stop her from enjoying having my tongue in her. *****
Sani: hmmm UHMMMM Nhlaka.... Ahhhh

Sani: Nhlaka Ahhhh Ahh!!

******she screamed as her oragsm was coming. She shook again and screamed as she did. I stopped and just took a look at her with my almost closed eyes. I went down again and continued with my meal****

Sani: Hmmmm ahhhhh

Voice: Haiibo bhuti!!

****I got up as quick as I could and covered Sani who looked scared as hell. I turned around to see Thando who stood there shocked with a book and headsets on her neck*****

Me: Thando ufunan(what do you want)

Thando: I was here all along

Me: ini? (what)

Thando: I came back when you were bathing and sat at the balcony and finished my book

Me: please try to unsee this, don't tell your parents please leave

Thando: sorry. Please unlock

****I got the key out of my pocket and threw it at her. She unlocked and left the room. She threw the key back in. I locked the door and placed it on the coffee table. Sani sat up and just looked at me****

Me: I'm sorry I didn't think she was here

Sani: it's okay I understand. Who is she

Me: my little sister Noluthando

Sani: ohh

****we both kept quiet... I stood up and went to the shower, I took a cold shower and got out to a dressed up Khensani who was on her phone. *****

Me: so what did you do yesterday?

Sani: so my friend Omphile visited me because her and her family were in the area for a church conference.

Me: ohh that's nice. Do you go yo church

Sani: not really. I went once and it was amazing, I think I'll start going there every sunday

Me: that's nice. Anything you want to eat

Sani: no I'm not hungry you?

Me: for you yes

Sani: haii you want your parents to catch us now

****I laughed and she just chuckled. I looked at this beauty in front of me. I just can't wait to make her wife. She looked at me and smiled****

Sani: why are you looking at me like that

Me: you are beautiful baby

Sani: thank you, now why are you looking at me like that

Me: I am thinking how lucky I am to get a woman like you. I love you mami

Sani: I love you too

***she blushed thereafter. I smiled and then sat down and watched a movie. I think I've done enough of movie watching now.
Later on I toom her home then came back to pack. My parents left 4 hours ago and they are already home. As for Muzi I don't even know where he is. I packed my clothes and made sure there's nothing I am leaving in the hotel room. After I was sure I left and hit road. It was already 19:30. I chose to go to Joburg so that I can get some rest then go to KZN. I arrived exactly at 00:15. I was already inside. I went straight to my room and it the bed.
My alarm buzzed at 7:00 and I bathed and ate. After that I hit the road again. I went to the nearest petrol station and got full tank petrol then flew my Porsche to KZN****

The chapter is short since it was a continuation of chapter 17, hope you understand. ❤️ Continue to vote, share and adding the book to your libraries. Hopefully I won't disappoint.

I love you all😘