Chapter 41

Sani

*****early in the morning I woke up in an empty bed. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on my face mask and applied a generous amount of Vaseline on my lips. I was in Nhlaka's t-shirt and my panties only. I made the bed and went downstairs where I found Nathi and a lady kissing. I cleared my throat and they stopped.****

Me: hi.

Nathi: sani

Me: sorry to disturb but have you seen Nhlaka

Nathi: he's with Muzi outside

Me: okay thanks

****I went outside at the back and found them eating. I pulled a chair and joined them*****

Muzi: how are you feeling

Me: I'm fine and you

Muzi: I'm fine

Tswalo: Sani isn't..that....ahh nevermind

Me: that's the twin

Nhlaka: what's up

Tswalo: Nathi is having his breakfast in the kitchen

Me: he means his girl

Nhlaka: ohh

Muzi: come eat Tswalo

*****she sat down and we ate. After eating we chilled a bit and we were all on our phones. Nhlaka was smiling on his. I wonder what he's smiling at lately. It's a Saturday today and so I need to go and be with my family. I stood up and walked into the house. Nobody didn't even notice that I left. I left with the dishes and washed them. I heard moans and groans. This is probably Nathi and his girl. I went into Nhlaka's room and went to take a shower. After my bath I wore a red cargo pants with a white stylish crop top and with my Nike airforce. I have clothes in his room and at home. He had bought me these white shoes. I put on a necklace he bought for me on our anniversary last year and sprayed my perfume. I took my small clutch bag and took my phone from the charger and went downstairs to the kitchen. I found the lady drinking water.****

Lady: hey

Me: hey

Lady: my name is Nandipha

Me: hey Nandi, mine is Naomi

Nandi: ohh but I heard Nathi call you Sani

Me: that's also my name. Khensani

Nandi: ohh. You look good

Me: thank you

Nandi: going somewhere?

Me: yes home, to be with my family

Nandi: ohh okay enjoy.

Me: sure

Nandi: can I have your number?

****I gave her my number and got hers. I went out yo the back where Nhlaka was on the phone and Muzi and Tswalo were not in sight.****

Nhlaka: okay bye baby. I love you too okay

****I stopped at my tracks and felt a sting on my heart. He turned around and the huge smile faded from his face.****

Nhlaka: Sani how long have you been standing here?

Me: Long enough to hear you confess your undying love to another woman

*****he sighed. I looked at him with tears about to fall on my face****

Nhlaka: I am not cheating on you. This was my little sister

Me: really

Nhlaka: yes. I love you a lot and wouldn't risk losing you