Chapter 94

Nhlaka

****I opened my eyes to the most wonderful sight. My wife, my beautiful wife. I unwarped my arms from her and went to the bathroom. I did my business and then brushed my teeth. Today is Wednesday another day of work and of offically moving out. I got into the shower and cleaned myself. I loitioned and then wore a vest and boxers. I went downstairs and prepared breakfast for my wife and I. I made simple jungle oats with a fruit salad on the side and juice. I walked up the stairs with the tray and gave placed it by her bedside. I'm sure you're wondering why she isn't awake as yet. Well that's because I woke up extra early. I wrote her a note and then got dressed into a maron suit with a black shirt and black formal shoes. I wore a black tie and kept it formal. I took my bag and then went downstairs to eat. After eating I went to the garage and started my car. I drove out leaving for work. I arrived at the office and got in. I worked on some paperwork till 8am. There was a knock on the door. ****

Me: come in

Lesego: uhmm morning boss. You're early or am I late?

Me: if you came in now you're late, but if you came in 15 minutes ago or so then you're on time.

Lesego: uhmmm

Me: I am early. I needed to get work done

Lesego: ohh okay. Coffee?

Me: yes please, black with no sugar

Lesego: anything else.

Me: no thanks. But wait, I need to know my schedule

Lesego: you are fully booked for the day boss. Your only free times are lunch time and an hour before knock off time.

Me: yho why did you do this to me?

Lesego: I want to be free on Friday, don't you want to rest, and check on the construction and everything else since the house in Firerich collapsed?

Me: that's why you're my personal assistant. You're going with me

Lesego: okay then

Me: the coffee

****she went out. I switched on my laptop and looked for nature resorts where I can take my wife to. She has been through a lot. She needs this break honestly. The last time we did this was when she was pregnant with the twins. My phone rang and it was wifey. That's what I have saved her number to. *****

Me: wifey

Sani: where did you disappear to?

Me: work

Sani: busy day?

Me: you don't wanna know

Sani: ohh well after all that work of yours you must come straight home. I'll cook you a nice meal and give you a massage

Me: finally

Sani: haii don't say that hauw, you're making me a bad person

Me: no I am not. It's the truth. When was the last time I received a massage from you?

Sani: Hayi bye bye.

Me: see you

Sani: pap right?

Me: hmmm?

Sani: will pap be fine?

Me: yes baby

Sani: sure. Have a great day

Me: you too. Wait!

Sani: yes