Chapter 55

NEW YEAR!!!!

Sani

*****its the new year and guess where I am right now. Just take a guess. Nevermind, I am at my cousin's place, specifically at Appreciate's place. This time we came to visit. Right now we were washing pots and dishes, while some where cleaning the house and the guys had just finished braaing the meat. It's so busy here you might think that there is a function of some sort. I went to bath playing ke Moeti by Lejwe la Motheo. This is a nice song gospel song. After bathing I lotioned and wore a yellow summer dress with white all star sneakers. I went out and stopped playing my gospel songs. Nkatkeo connected the speaker and played amapiano. You know it I went crazy. We dished up for the elders then for ourselves. We ate outside while listening yi the music and watching people pass by.*****

Appre: I am moving out in Feb

Joe: where are you going to live?

Shalati: Aprre has a boyfriend mos

Salani: haii you mean that guy of hers

Me: guys leave Appreciate's love life alone please.

Shalati: Mxm as if yours is even better

*****she mumbled that, but I heard her. I chose to ignore her and get busy on my phone. Mxm who AM I kidding, my mind went back to when I confronted Nhlaka. It hurt me to see him cry. Yes he played and hurt me, but he is my man and I still love him. He was wrong for cheating but then since there is a child now in the picture, I guess I should start accepting this. I hope the child won't be like her mother. Woah I don't even know how the mother was. So wrong of me to judge the dead, that I didn't even know. I hope this little Thando girl will be a good child. Wait does this mean I forgive him and consider giving him a chance?..... Well I guess so. Everyone deserves a second chance, if he blows it up I am leaving and I mean it..... You know I wonder what's going on with Tintswalo. We haven't been as close as we were before. She is always grumpy and has this attitude I don't know of. And I guess I am the only one seeing this because I once talked to Thato about it and she sees nothing wrong, like totally nothing wrong. She thinks that maybe Tswalo is going through relationship problems, I also think she is. I mean she's dating a married man, a man with a wife a 2 kids. So I'd also be the way she is. Nah wait I wouldn't, I would've left him as soon as I found out he has a wife. But love is love and when it's strong, it's strong so I don't blame her for staying and settling for being second best. Ahhh well Vutomi is also in a polygamous situation. She hasn't really accepted that her husband took another wife. It hurts her I can see that. It also hurts me to see my cousin like that. I mean Vutomi has always been the quiet, rude when talked to, lazy type of a person, but after marrying Treasure she started changing. Like she said she even learnt how to cook, who could've thought, she changed herself for this guy who goes out and takes in another person into their marriage. She is broken and now she's using the child. Poor Adiola, I mean tomi keeps calling Treasure telling him that Adiola misses him and all that.******

Nkateko: Sani!

Me: hmmm?

Nkateko: what are you drinking?

Me: juice as always

****she poured the juice for me. I thanked her and took a sip. A red Mercedes Benz which's name I don't know passed by. The guys made noise and even whistled. It is a nice car honestly. I can imagine myself in my own beast one day. One that I would've bought with my own money.****

Salani: Nkatkeo what happened to Sani's arm

Nkateko: I don't know. She doesn't want to tell anyone

Salani: hmm I wonder why because the last time I saw her she had clear skin

****I took 2 sips of my drink and looked at them****