Chapter 76

3 weeks later

Sani

*****it's Saturday today, and it is Tswalo's welcoming ceremony. Yes you heard that well, welcoming ceremony. Meaning she is married to Muzi and she's now Tintswalo Dlamini. Damn it's about time. Everyone was at the Dlamini palace getting ready for the day. Zah wasn't there for any of the ceremonies and I wonder if she'll be here today. This pregnancy, I swear this big baby is going to kill me. I am in my 7th month, approaching my 8th one. The doctors say it in weeks and I swear, I don't understand that. So it's the last week of September and it ls that short holiday week. Meaning school is closed and will be open on Monday.*****

Nhlaka: baby

Me: hmm

Nhlaka: come let's go

Me: please help me here

Nhlaka: sure

****he helped me stand up, wear his flip flops because mine weren't fitting anymore. I honestly didn't like the way I looked, because I look like a hippo. We got downstairs to the dinning room where everyone was eating****

Nhlaka: good morning

Me: good morning

Them: morning

Mandisa: so Tintswalo When are you planning on having your wedding?

Tswalo: uhmm I am not sure ma

Nandi: you and Muzi ruined mine

****everyone looked at her.****

Nandi: what? Did I say anything wrong?

Nathi: Nandi

Nkazi: how did they ruin it?

Nandi: they chose to have their ceremonies and I wanted the attention to me on me

Nathi: Nandi how is Saturday for the wedding

Nandi: it's okay I guess

Nhlaka: huh?

Nathi: cool. Dad please send invitations to eveyone, Nandi and I are getting married

Mandisa: Wena Sani?

Me: after I give birth

Zee: so you all want white weddings?

Nandi: yes.

Voice: must be nice

*****we all turned to the entrance and saw Zanele. She looked nothing like the Zanele I knew. She was wearing a black pencil skirt, heels and a black top. She had a weave on and her make up, was to die for. Tswalo looked a bit scared and well Muzi, Muzi was just seated there looking at this goddess in front of us.****

Mandisa: Zanele sit down

Zah: good morning.

*****she went to Muzi and kissed the living daylights out of him. She sat next to Yezi since her space was occupied by Tswalo. Tswalo looked like she was going to burst out of tears any moment. I guess Zanele is back with fire and full force.****

Zee: Zanele why black?

Zah: black goes on well with everything. And it's just a welcoming ceremony of my sister wive so why not black

Mandisa: don't start bewitching sisi.

Zah: I don't have the time and energy for that. Anyway can I please be excused. Muzi hour kids are here.

Muzi: thank you

Zah: is the room I know of to be ours still ours?

Muzi: yeah