Chapter 67

Thursday

Narrated

Portia: Sani my baby

Sani: mama, two nights in a row what's wrong

Portia: I am just here to tell you to take care of yourself, watch over yourself and your boys and your life are in danger.

Me: what should I do mama

Portia: watch over yourself. Don't just trust anybody. Ntiso will be there for you as much as your husband.

Me: who's Ntiso mama?

*****Portia faded away. Sani called for her, she didn't come back...

In the morning she woke up and found Nhlaka looking at him. She perked his lips and he smiled*****

Nhlaka: morning maDlamini

Sani: morning

Nhlaka: I've been thinking

Sani: and?

Nhlaka: and I think that Thando must come live with us

Sani: Toto?

Nhlaka: yes. I mean it's not fair that she lives with old people while her parents are out here somewhere

Sani: hmmm

Nhlaka: is that a yes?

Sani: yeah it's fine.

Nhlaka: great. I'll find her a school, then she'll come after the holidays

Sani: sure. What do you want for breakfast?

Nhlaka: you

Sani: I'm serious

Nhlaka: I am too

Sani: Mxm. I want weetbix

Nhlaka: okay I want anything

Sani: sure

****she got out of the bed and went to the bathroom where she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She went downstairs in her silky night dress and went to the kicten to prepare breakfast. Nhlaka came in when she was done. She made weetbix for the both of them. ****

Nhlaka: are you going to work today

Sani: yep I have to be at the mine. Last week I didn't go so this week I'll be there today and tomorrow.

Nhlaka: okay. Thank you for breakfast mama. Let me go bath

Sani: wait for me

****after eating she got to the room. Nhlaka had already chosen her an outfit for the day. She got to the bathroom and stripped naked. She got inside the bathtub where she and her husband had an innocent bath. They got dried up and Nhlaka washed the bathtub. They got lotion and wore their clothes. Nhlaka wore a Grey suit with a black shirt and black shoes, while Sani wore a black power suit with a black blouse and black heels. They both looked amazing. Sani tied her hair into a bun. They put on their perfume and took their work bags then went downstairs. *****

Nhlaka: I am taking you to work

Sani: okay then

Nhlaka: after you madam

****he said, Sani walked out the house and stood outside while Nhlaka locked from the inside. The garage door opened and a Blue BMW pulled out. Nhlaka got out and opened the door for his queen. She got in and put on her seatbealt. Nhlaka also got in and drove out. As always the radio was on and they were both listening to it since the news were playing.****