Chapter 46

5 days later (Friday)

Sani

Me: Nhlaka where are we going?

Nhlaka: you'll see. Just pack your bags

Me: atleast give me a hint, so I'll know what to grab

Nhlaka: get yourself a swimming costume and warm clothes too

Me: what. It's June man!

Nhlaka: I am aware.

Me: haii okay then

*****he left the room. I started packing my clothes then packed for him too.
He came back on Monday but I got to see him on Tuesday. He's been looking so stressed and down ever since he came back. I just don't get it. When I ask him about it he tells me it's nothing to worry about. But I am damn worried about him. I went downstairs with the big suitcase and he was seated with his Twin and Muzi.****

Me: hello

Them: hello

Lady: Muzi ngilambile(I'm hungry)

*****I turned around and it's his wife. I am sure of UT because she has a ring on and she's the girl I've seen on Instagram with a few of Muzi's pictures with her. She didn't even bother to greet or even look my direction.****

Muzi: but you just ate

*****the lady started crying. Haiibo is this drama or she's really hungry?.... Muzi stood up and calmed her down. He took her to the kitchen.*****

Nhlaka: baby sit down

****I sat down and looked at these two lookalikes****

Nhlaka: that lady you just saw is Zanele, Zanele Dlamini. She is Muzi's wife okay and she'll be here for a while now

Me: ohh so do I have to move out or walk on eggshells

Nhlaka: no you're aren't going anywhere

Me: hmmm

Nhlaka: are you done packing?

Me: yes

Nhlaka: okay let's go then

****I wheeled the huge suitcase with my bag in my hands. He took it and got outside where Nathi hit the drivers seat. We climbed in at the back and let Nathi be our chauffeur. He drove us to the airport and left. We boarded on a plane to New York. I was soo happy but masking my facial expression with a frown. ****

Nhlaka: Sani what's wrong

Me: hmm hmmm

*****yes I said nothing. Because nothing is wrong, everything is just right. We got on the plane and boom after taking pictures to prove I'm in a plane.... I slept. I was woken up by Nhlaka who looked fresh and handsome. I got up and went to bath. Then we had breakfast after that.*****

Nhlaka: what do you want to do

Me: let's watch a movie

Nhlaka: sure

****we watched 365 and I put it on. Not knowing what's about to come. We were on our dorm when watching the film. Suddenly there were sex scenes....well a long sex scene. I felt my panty getting wet.****

Nhlaka: Are you really going to watch this

Me: hmmm

Nhlaka: Sani switch it off

Me: wait let me finish the movie

*****45 minutes later the movie was over. It broke my heart to see Macimo broken. I never wanted it to end like this.... I love happy endings and a movie that ends like this breaks my whole heart*****