Chapter 19

Nhlaka

****I drove to Sani house before my family called me for their family meeting. She came into the car and sat down. I leaned on to her face and kissed the living daylight out of her. She blushed and looked at me. I stole a peck from her lips.****

Sani: Dlamini

****my smile grew larger****

Me: mami

Sani: how are you?

Me: I am good thank you, how are you

Sani: great. So where are we going?

****she asked as I started the car and put on my seatbealt. She put hers to and increased the volume of the song. My baby is in a good mood damn****

Sani: so where are we going?

Me: hotel. I am sorry love but I'm soo tired today

Sani: ohh okay. No problem

**** we arrived and went in. There were roses, a gift, chocolates, a congratulation card and teddy bear on the bed. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled at her and nodded my head. She jumped on me and embraced me into a hug. I took advantage of that and held her. I kissed her lips with soo much hunger and passion. I pulled out and she pulled me back in. I laid her on the couch. I opened her yellow legs and took off her tights. I inserted a finger in her. She moaned while kissing. I kept fingerings her then applied pressure on her clit. I heard her moan, left her lips and started sucking her neck and the back of her ears. She moaned loudly as I increased the pressure on her clit. ****

Sani: mmmh Nhlaaaakkaaaa. Mmh. Mmmh ahhhh

Me: you like it. Oh yeah I know you do.

****I whispered sweet nothings in her ears and drove her crazy. I felt warm liquid run down and her legs shook uncontrollably. I stopped and let her catch her breath. I planted one last kiss before going to the bathroom to wash off and sort out my hard dick. I went back and cleaned her with a damp towel. I went back to the bathroom and showered while giving myself a hand job****

Sani

*****Nhlaka really knows how to make me crazy. I think I'm going to be a sez addict even though we aren't really having sex. He went to the bathroom and I stayed in the room. I felt the urge to pee so then I had to use the bathroom. I knocked about three times and heard water. I walked in and rushed to the toilet seat. I took off my panties and let them stay halfway my legs and released the urine. After finishing my business, I wore my panty and flushed. I looked at myself in the mirror and admired myself. I got lost into my thoughts as I thought of Nhlaka and I, my family and University. I felt a hard object press on my bum and hands grabbing my waist. I came back to Earth and looked at Nhlaka through the mirror. His eyes were a bit small. He was looking at me dead in the eye. And... And he was totally naked. I've never seen him naked before. I tried to turn around but he refused so I remained in my initial position. ****

Me: Ntlaka

Nhlaka: don't turn

Me: why

Nhlaka: you are going to be traumatized

Me: from

Nhlaka: the beast baby

Me: which one

Nhlaka: this one...

****he said and pulled me close to his dick. I felt it with my ass and it was hard. I breathed in and out slowly. He turned me around and kissed me. He put me on the toilet seat and bent down. I wanted to look down and see his dick but I just couldn't. He parted my legs and took out my panty. He looked at me****