Chapter 20

Sani

****ohh shit. Now all the attention is on me. I forgot my dress at the hotel. ****

Me: uhmmm

Hluri: Khensani you are sleeping with boys now

Me: nnnooo

Silvia: then who's t-shirt is this for. And dont say it's Tintswalo's don't lie

Hluri: Khensani talk!

***I swallowed. Hluri came closer to me and took the baby. He gave the child to Rhandzo. ****

Me: it's Ntlaka's shirt

Hluri: who's that

Silvia: is it that Zulu boy

Me: yesss

Hluri: are you a virgin?

Me: yes

Silvia: then why are you wearing his t-shirt

Me: he spiked a drink on my shirt then it got stained by atachar so he put it in the washing machine and gave me his t-shirt to wear. So I forgot my dress

Silvia: Khensani are you going to be well behaved in Joburg

Me: yes

Hluri: girls who like things don't become good.

Me: I don't like things

Hluri: you do. What were you doing with this boy in the first place

****I kept quiet. He shook his head and watched TV. I saw Rhandzo looking at me, I looked at her and she smiled a little. I stood up and went to my room. I changed into my pj's and then heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Rhandzo. *****

Me: ohh hey

Rhandzo: are you fine

Me: yeah

Rhandzo: ohh okay. Sorry for how they shouted at you

Me: it's okay

Rhandzo: so you are dating

Me: yes

Rhandzo: who is it

Me: you don't know him

Rhandzo: ohhh so I guess he's not from here

Me: yep

****we talked a bit then she left when her husband was looking for her. I slept right after that. *****

Nhlaka

After dropping Sani off, I went back to the hotel and packed my stuff including Sani's dress which I am going to keep. I watched a movie then slept thereafter.
In the morning I woke up, bathed, ate then hit the road to Johannesburg. I arrived at 12:00 and went to the house. I parked my car, got out and went inside. I heard a nice aroma coming from the kitchen. I went there and found Nkanyezi watching a full naked girl cooking in my apron. I cleared my throat and they both shot their eyes on me****

Yezi: Nhl... Bhu...

Me: yebo Bafana

****the girl raised an eyebrow at Yezi...probably because of the name I used***

Me: unjani(how are you)

Yezi: uhmm I didn't know you were coming

Me: of course you didn't. Young lady get dressed please, when you're done we have to talk.

****she quickly nodded and stopped the cooking. I rushed upstairs and changed into a navy blue suit and a white shirt, with no tie. I wore black socks with black formal shoes and topped everything up with a nice smell and a neatly brushed cut. I went downstairs to the kitchen and now the lady was wearing a school uniform. Yho haii Nkanyezi!!! ****