Chapter 86

Hello my people. I needed to address this first before saying anything. You do know that data doesn't fall from trees right? Meaning I didn't have data to update and my school work just got a lot. Hope you understand and continue being patient with me. Because as much as you like the book, I am using my data, doing a little bit of research and all that. I am not complaining but I expect everyone of you guys to understand, and understand that I have a personal life and other things that need my attention.
I like to read the comments and know your thoughts.
Stay safe.
I love you all! ❤️
...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Narrated

*****Sani and her husband woke up in the morning and got ready, preparing for Nhlaka's bail hearing. Nhlaka asked Zanele to fetch Toto and take her to school since she and her cousins are in the same school.
Sani wore a bright yellow dress with sandles, because she felt like she wouldn't handle heels. She added on a cute yet dramatic hat. Nhlaka wore a blue suit and they left for the court of law, with an escort of police vans. They arrived and went in, luckily the arrest didn't reach the media or else there would've been a commotion outside and well well things weren't going to go smooth. They went into the court room. Nhlaka was somewhere with his brothers. 10 minutes later they walked in, all three of them dressed in suits, Yezi wearing a gown on his suit. Sani was seated next to the other wives. The judge appeared. They stood up and welcomed her. She sat down and they sat down too. The court case started. One by one the crimes they were accused for were mentioned. Due to not enough evidence, they were all granted bail on different amounts. Muzi's bail was R35 000. Nathi's amount was 40 000 and Nhlaka was the highest. It was a ridiculous R60 000. After the judge granted them bail, there was a comotion in the room. The wives remained quiet. They were relieved and happy that their husbands' are free. The money to them wouldn't be such a problem, even though they asked for such huge insane amounts. *****

Judge: Order!

****silence then dominated the room. The judge said a few things. Sani didn't even hear what she said, she was just happy that her husband was granted bail and was set free and cleared of all charges. They stood up once again when the judge did and left after she disappeared. Sani went outside and waited for her husband. He got out and Sani threw herseld at him. He gladly took her body into his and embraced her in a hug. He kissed his forehead. They left soon after and paid the bail money. To Nhlaka's account, it didn't feel like money had left the account. He was become rich day by day. They arrived home and found ma Joyce sleeping with the twins. They went upstairs to their room without disturbing them****

Nhlaka: thank you

Sani: for?

Nhlaka: for always being by my side

****she gave him a small smile and took off her clothes. She decided to wear shorts and a long t-shirt. She basically wore Nhlaka's t-shirt. She wore her sleepers and then pumped out milk. When that was over she went over to the study where Nhlaka was. She knocked and opened the door almost the same time. Nhlaka looked at her and then back to his laptop. He then closed it and pushed it a bit further from the table.****

Sani: Who are you?

Nhlaka: askies?

Sani: why do you still have those guns Nhlakanipho?

Nhlaka: Ssss

Sani: Sssss hmm? Nhlaka you had 3 guns in here, 5 in our bedroom, you had grenades in the house, and 2 in.... Nhlaka you hid 2 fucken guns in the child's bedroom! What if she found them! Huh!