|1.1| Hogwarts Express

***

"MOM!" AS SHE SOUGHT for her mother, a young girl ran down the stairs, her long red hair undone and dishevelled. "Mom!"

"Why're you yelling Grace?" her mother's frustrated voice came from the kitchen.

Grace skipped two stairs and jumped down on the ground before running in the kitchen. She was met with the sight of her mother making breakfast for them, and her father and brother Percy eating their breakfast.

"Mom." she said hopping in front of her mother. "Have you seen my transfiguration book? I can't find it anywhere."

"It's in your cupboard, dear." her mother responded without looking at her while packing sandwiches for them.

"I already looked in it." she said as her hand grabbed a sandwich and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Did you check on the lower side?" her mother asked finally looking at her daughter with raised eyebrows.

A sheepish smile appeared on her face. "No, I forgot."

"And why's your hair unkempt?" said Molly frowning at her daughter's hair which sticking out at its end. "We have to leave in twenty minutes, Grace."

"I'll comb my hair." Grace said and again left the kitchen running.

"And don't run on the stairs!" Her mother's voice called as she ran up the stairs and made her way to her room.

It took about two minutes for her to finally find her book, which was shoved under all her clothes and other things and then pack it with the rest of her luggage in her school trunk.

Grace Weasley, with her twin brother Ron Weasley was finally going to attend Hogwarts after waiting so many years, and she couldn't be more ecstatic.

When everything was ready and packed and everyone had their breakfast (their mom insisted on everyone), they made their way to the Kings Cross station. But unsurprisingly they were late. Reaching the station they started moving toward the platform nine and three.

Grace pushed her trolley alongside Ron as they walked fast toward their destination.

"Like always, the station is packed with muggles, of course." Molly commented.

They all stopped near the platform nine and ten.

"Now, what's the platform number?" their mother asked.

"Nine and three-quarters!" Grace piped.

"Mom, can't I go?" Ginny, her younger sister, whined grasping her mother's arm.