|6.1| Sirius's Will

***

EVERYTHING WAS DIFFERENT THIS summer. The death of her father had left a terrible hole in her heart; she spoke only when necessary and otherwise would stay locked in her room. No matter how much others tried to cheer her up, she couldn't get rid of the guilt and feeling of emptiness. She wrote regular letters to Harry, she felt a connection with him like she felt with no one, he understood exactly how she was feeling. 

And moreover to that, the fact that only one was going to survive out of her, Harry and Voldemort, was more frightening than facing Voldemort himself. She hadn't told anyone about this, no one needed to know anyway. It was between her, Harry and Dumbledore. Grace had spent many nights crying to herself. Every atom in her body wanted to fall to the floor and confess every secret she's ever held to her parents. She couldn't. She'd already cried enough. 

She was just a kid. she had dreams for her future. However, plans change. Her future was fighting in a war and die protecting this world. Even though she hated her prophecy, she was sure of one thing: If it was choice between her and Harry, she would save Harry and die gladly. And that's what she was planning to do.

Grace had changed her name officially to 'Freya Black' this summer; that was the first thing she did after reaching home. Her parents were saddened by this, she could see it, even though they tried to hide it. But Grace wasn't affected by that, not even a little. Her father was dead and she wanted to carry the name he gave her with pride. 

The prophet had been writing heavily about Harry and Grace. They had started calling Harry, 'The Chosen One' and Grace, 'The Powerful One'. That was all the prophet wrote nowadays, including Death Eaters stuff and thing related with it. Many people believed Grace and Harry were the only one who will be able to kill Voldemort and some even said that the prophecy was about her, Harry and Voldemort. 

How they all knew, Grace didn't know. But so far there guesses were right, if not whole. These rumors even made changes the way her family treated her. They treated her more like they treated Harry, and Grace didn't like it. She wanted things to go back to normal. Her parents even tried asking her about these rumors and how much truth was in them, but her answers was always that these rumors were fake.

She couldn't bring herself to tell her mother that she was destined to die. So she simply kept to herself.

"Grace," Ginny knocked on the door. "Dumbledore's here."

"Now?" Grace was taken aback a little. 

Grace knew Dumbledore was going to come for, he had mentioned in his letter, but he hadn't mentioned the time. It came as surprise to her that he chose to during the night, but then again it was Dumbledore.