Chapter 1: Homecoming: Things Change

After Naruto left Konoha about 2 1/2 years ago, Haruto has been training with numerus Jonin to improve his already great skill. Today he was off, as he walked around Konaha bored out of his mind he heard shouting.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

A body then suddenly zipped right past his view. Sakura then stomped towards the direction of the person she punched. Sakura proceeded to bend down and grab the person by the collar, shaking him violently.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU PERVY LITTLE DOOFUS?!" She yells

"uh... you ok sweetie?" Haruto asks as he approaches

Sakura turns and looks at him "oh Haruto.." she smiles "morning honey"

"morning" Haruto chuckles stopping in front of her

He blinked and stared at who she was screaming at... the blonde hair and whiskers. He wore a new black and orange jumpsuit and his headband was also black.

"Naruto!" Haruto shouts surprised before hugging him "welcome back bud"

"Haruto!" Naruto hugs him back "it's good to be back"

Haruto steps back and stands next to Sakura.

"wait a minute.. the nicknames.." Naruto thought for a minute "are you two dating?!"

"You had to think about that?!" Sakura shouts

"Yep, what do you think?" Haruto smirks "pretty good score don't you think?"

"yeah nice job" Naruto gives him a thumbs up "I'm happy for you two"

"Thanks Naruto" Sakura smiles

"So where's Aika?" Naruto asks excitedly "I'm looking forward to see how she's grown up too"

Haruto and Sakura's smiling faces soon turn to a worried face, they look at each other before facing Naruto.

Naruto stops smiling "...guys.." he looks worried "where's Aika?"

"Naruto.." Sakura didn't know how to tell him

"...Ai's gone" Haruto tells him

"W-what do you mean gone?" Naruto asks

"She left.. 2 years ago, a couple months after you left" Sakura explains sadly

"Did she go to train?" Naruto asks

"We don't know" Haruto shakes his head "she got into a pretty bad fight with everyone, she was at the apartment when I arrived back to sleep.. but the next morning she was gone"

Naruto stares at them in shock "So Aika's.. really gone"

-

"Hidan get your ass off my bed!"

"No!"

"It's my bed! Go sleep in your room!"

"No! Fuck me!"

"Fuck you! NO fuck me pal!"

In the living room sat the other Akatsuki members listening to the argument.

"Itachi" Kisame says

"Yeah" Itachi stands up and walks into the room

"Get your lazy ass off my bed!"

"Make me bitch!"

"I WILL MOTHERFUCKER"

As they lunge at Hidan, Itachi picks the person up and throws them over his shoulder.

"Itachi!" they shout

"Hidan" Itachi looks at him "go sleep in your room before the hideout gets burned down"

"Aw come on" Hidan complains "we were only messing around"

"now" Itachi glares at him

"Fine fine" Hidan gets up and walks out "for fucks sake"

"calm down" Itachi says as he throws the person on his shoulder onto the bed

"But he wouldn't get his ass off my bed!" they argue

"Your hair's on fire" Itachi points to it "you're gonna burn the hideout down"

"hmph" they cross their arms

Itachi sighs "how did you turn out this way?"

"how else did you want me to turn out?" they question amused

"nevermind that, Pain wants to see you" Itachi walks out "let's go"

They jump off their bed and follow after him. Itachi doesn't enter the room but the person stands with Sasori and Deidara in front of Pain.

"It's time to act" Pain says "You three leave tomorrow to capture the One Tails" he looks at the person "you wanted your rematch with Gaara you have it, it's time to put your skills to the test and show them your power, Aika"

Aika smirks "I'm ready"