Chapter 14: Uzumaki Twins Vs Pain; Part 1

"Wait, I don't get it" Naruto says "this can't be the leaf village"

Aika looks down at the giant crater "Naruto.."

"Where's the enemy we're supposed to face?" Gamabunta asked

"What's going on Ma? Why didn't you summon us to the hidden leaf like we asked?" Fukusaku questioned and Ma's face fell

"This is the Leaf Village" Aika looks at Naruto "no doubt"

The twins look around at the devastation of their village, the more they saw, the angrier they grew.

"Sis" Naruto speaks

"Yeah" Aika stares down at the village

"Let's do it" Naruto looks at her "Like old times"

Naruto holds his hand out to her, Aika looks down at it before reaching her hand out and grabs it.

"We'll call this a truce" Aika agrees "for now"

They look ahead as Pain assembled. Four copies appeared beside him. 

"Only five" Fukusaku comments

There was supposed to be six. Lady Tsunade suddenly appeared before then, anger in her stance as she faced Pain. 

 "I am the fifth Hokage!" She shouted as an ANBU guard appeared next to her "How dare you trample on the dream of my predecessors, I won't forgive you! I'll settle this now as Hokage!"

"Wow she's still Hokage" Aika mutters "surprising but she's going to get herself killed"

Pain looks at her "It appears you now understand pain. However, I have no need of you right now, the one I seek.."

One of the Pains shot towards Lady Tsunade and before Naruto could react Aika had already thrown her kunai forward, instantly transporting to it and slicing him with her katana lit with black fire. Pain looked surprised as he took a few steps back, Tsunade looked surprised to see her as well.

"Red" Pain speaks

Aika stand up straight facing him, her kunai held in her left hand and her katana held in her right.

"Aika.. Uzumaki.." Tsunade spoke

"It's best if you stay back old lady" Aika says not taking her eyes off Pain "leave this to us twins"

Naruto jumps down next to Aika.

"Gamakichi I want you to take Lady Tsunade someplace safe" Naruto orders

"Gotcha!" Gamakichi responded as he jumped down 

"Keep the rest of the village safe and out of this fight." Aika tells Tsunade 

Tsunade nods/

"Think you can keep up with me little sister?" Naruto asks jokingly

"Speak for yourself" Aika smirks "since our little fight in the forest, I'm much more in control now"

"Alright!" Naruto faces Pain "let's do this! Gamakichi go" 

As soon as he took off one of the Pein's ran forward "Summoning jutsu!"

Naruto took to the field, he braced himself managing to catch the horn of the summoned rhino and tossing it into the air. Aika sends a fireball up destroying it.

"Summoning jutsu!" The Pain repeated

Fukusaku looked to Ma who nodded as they took the air. "Sage art frog song!" They preformed in unison distracting the two summoned beasts as Naruto ran past them summoning two clones to his side. They formed rasengan turning to the beasts and hitting them square on as Ma and Fukusaku jumped back to the others.

"this won't work" Fukusaku says and looks back to see Aika watching with her Fenikkusu "Whatcha see kid?"

"The Pain's are linked, what one see's they all see. He has no blind spot" Aika replies as she stepped into a fighting stance, the summoned beasts that were left charged towards them

"We've got the beasts kid, go help your brother" Fukusaku tells her

Aika nods before running pasts the beasts to Naruto

"Naruto!" she shouts

Naruto jumped back from the Pain he was fighting as Aika throws one of her Kunai at the Pain, he dodged it and she instantly teleported to her kunai behind him. He turns to face her as she lights her kunai's blade with white fire and slashes it across his eyes.

The Pain shouts as he covers his eyes with his hands. Her white fire was still burning them. The white fire is highly corrosive to anyone but her.

"Naruto!" Aika shouts

"Right!" Naruto prepares his next jutsu summoning two more clones. 

"I see, so you've become a sage and you've mastered the same jutsu as Jiraiya sensei" the real Pain spoke with certainty

"Y-You called him sensei?" Naruto stammered turning to him

"Naruto!" Aika shouts "don't let him distract you!"

"That's right, he was once my master as well. That makes us sibling students, sharing the same sensei we ought to understand each other. Our master desired peace..."

"Just shut the hell up already!" Naruto shouted, cutting him off as he raised his hand gathering a massive amount of chakra "Everything you've here, all this destruction. What part of that is peaceful?!"

"You simply don't understand the true meaning of peace or what I'm trying to accomplish. Just let yourself be captured, surrender and your death will lead to peace" Pain suggests

"Over my dead body!" Aika shouts "Naruto!"

"Aika move!" Naruto threw his jutsu forward. 

Aika jumped back covering her body with white flames. Naruto's jutsu expanded, three still managed to jump out of range and one of the last two threw the Pein that used the summoning jutsu from the range of Naruto's attack. Naruto's jutsu tore straight through the one left behind. 

"Aika!" Naruto shouts worried

The dust settles and Aika is revealed unharmed covered in her white flames. She threw her kunai into the ground beside Naruto and she instantly teleports there, picking up her Kunai and facing the remaining Pains beside her brother.

"1 down" Naruto says

Aika twirls her kunai "4 left"