Chapter 25: The Pheonix Seals the Goddess

A lot had happened since Aika's conscience disappeared. As the massive chakra monster sprouts arms to absorb everything around it, including Naruto's shadow clone, one of the arms prepare to eliminate Sakura. Just before Sasuke can use his Rinnegan powers to save Sakura, Kakashi, donning a Complete Body — Susanoo, flies in and jumps up to protect her from the attacking mass of chakra, stating that he and Obito will protect everyone.

Leaping into action against Kaguya, Kakashi is able to deflect her incoming attack with his Kamui Shuriken. Kaguya soon regains control of her power and manifests a humongous Truth-Seeking Ball intent on erasing everything within her core dimension. Realising he cannot teleport the tremendous orb away, Kakashi formulates a plan, telling his team-mates that this will be their final mission. 

As Naruto distracts Kaguya with shadow clones, Kakashi renders Kaguya's right arm useless with Kamui Lightning Cutter. Sasuke switches place with one of Naruto's clones and appears next to Kaguya as well. She tries to escape, but Kaguya is suddenly wrapped in chains.

"What is this?!" Kaguya shouts

Team 7 turns to see Aika in front of them, her whole body covered in white flames. The chains wrapped around Kaguya tightly.

"I sense it" Kaguya glares at her "how could you have eaten the Chakra fruit"

Aika made some hand signs, and the chains were covered in white flames.

"Oh right" Aika smirks "Isshiki says Karma's a bitch"

Kaguya attempts to create a final bomb as Aika makes hand signs preparing to seal her as instructed.

"Pheonix Seal" Aika says as she finishes the signs

"Aika don't!" Kakashi shouts

The fire from Aika's body turns into a giant Pheonix around her. She charges at Kaguya as the goddess finishes charging the ball. Aika and the ball collide, a large explosion engulfs the group. As the dust all settled Kaguya was reverted back to the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, the tailed beasts get out of her, while the remainder of Kaguya's chakra ejects Madara Uchiha before being encased within a giant satellite produced by the Chibaku Tensei. 

Though he intends to revive her again albeit at some time in the future, Black Zetsu is found by Haruto, who chastises him for his false beliefs that he was the one who created the shinobi world, calls him a spoiled brat who's too afraid to leave the nest, and proceeds to throw him into the satellite, sealing away both enemies.

"Where is she?" Sakura asks worried

"Aika!" Haruto calls out

"Ai!" Naruto shouts

"You know I'm getting really sick and tired of you playing dead" Sasuke crosses his arms

Flames surrounded Sasuke and when they disappeared Aika was standing next to him.

"Aw you're no fun" Aika pouts

"Aika!" Naruto, Sakura, and Haruto all jump on her.

"Hey how did you guys know I'd be here to seal her away?" Aika asks

"Me and Sasuke were told by this guy who gave us a jutsu to weaken her" Naruto explains

Suddenly, Team 7, the tailed beasts, and Madara are all summoned back to earth by Hagoromo, the four Hokage, and all of the previous Kage, whom Hagoromo managed to recall from the pure world.

"Thank you all, because of you the world is saved" Hagoromo tells them before turning to Kakashi "I commend you on your leadership, you have a good team"

"Thank you, but i didn't do much" Kakashi says "It was thanks to Obito that I could do anything at all"

Within Kakashi's mind, he meets Obito for one last time. The two exchange their final words to each other, as Obito returns to the afterlife with Rin, and Kakashi loses his Sharingan forever. Sasuke notices that Madara is still alive, and dashes towards his fallen enemy, only to be stopped by Hagoromo, who tells Sasuke to listen to Madara and Hashirama's final words to each other. 

The two discuss their dreams of the past, and Madara admits that while his dream has failed, Hashirama's lives on. Hashirama offers Madara the chance to be comrades once more, but Madara exhales his last breath before he can give his response. 

The Kages begin returning to the Pure Land as Haruto, Naruto, and Aika rushes towards Minato as the sun rises over the horizon. 

"Naruto, Aika" Minato looks at the two and smiles "Happy Birthday"

The three kids hug their father for the last time.

"I am so proud of you" Minato then turns to Aika and rubs her head "All of you"

Minato and the other reincarnated Hokage finally return to the Pure Land once more.

"Guess we're getting old huh?" Aika looks at Naruto

"Yeah" Naruto says before hugging her.

Haruto joins the hug, and the three siblings look off into the sunrise.

Aika lays her head on Naruto's shoulder "bye dad, thank you"