Chapter 15: Uzumaki Twins vs Pain; Part 2

Aika's vision was starting to look fuzzy. Her eyes stung, and it was a struggle to keep them open. Her body felt heavy, like some extra weight had been added to her limbs. She had never used the Fenikkusu this long before and this many abilities. She was exhausted, mentally at least. 

Aika shook her head and looked over at the battle. The toads and Naruto were struggling against the Animal Path. The more of the summoning beasts the toads killed the more that appeared. Aika sighed and put her hands together. 

"Fire Clone Jutsu!" Aika shouts

10 solid fire clones of Aika appeared beside her and ran at the beasts helping subdue them.

"Naruto can't keep up Sage mode forever" Aika mutters "he's already starting to lose it.. and I can't keep up the Fenikkusu either"

Aika and her clones make hand signs before slamming their hands to the ground. Red chains wrap around the summoned beasts and bring them to the ground.

"Aika, keep the beasts down. We'll give Naruto some more coverage" Fukusaku says

Aika nods

"Ma you know what to do" He told the female toad and she watched as he ran over to Gamabunta.

"I'm going to hurl you straight at Naruto-Boy you understand?" Fukusaku somewhat explained

Ma shot into the air putting her hands together. Wind followed her breath creating a sand storm around them. Their was a loud crash from within the dust and when it settled both Naruto and the Animal Path were missing. 

"..what the hell!" Aika shouts

"Where are they" Pain demanded, just as confused

The answer came as smoke came out of Gamabunta's mouth. The tension released from the chains as the summoning beasts disappeared and Aika released the jutsu. Gamabunta leaned forward letting Naruto and the Animal path slide from out of his mouth. 

"You've exhausted all your Sage jutsu" Pein pointed out

 Naruto pulled the giant scroll off his back.

"I'll distract him" Aika runs past her brother "you get back into Sage Mode"

"Got it, thanks sis" Naruto smiles

Pain rushes forward but skids to a stop when a wall of white flames block his path.

"Sorry Leader, but you'll have to go through me if you want my big brother" Aika says walking through the flames

"You were a loyal Akatsuki member" Pain says "you loved destruction and didn't fear killing, I can't simply believe you've changed sides this fast"

"Or maybe, it's cause I knew how to deceive others" Aika replies

"No" Pain disagrees "it's because you wanted to be stronger then others, you have faced pain in the past, move aside Red"

"Not going to happen" Aika pointed her Katana at him "Nobody's going to kill Naruto.. cause it'll kill me too"

Aika rushes forward and Pain jumps away only for Aika to throw her kunai and teleport behind him. She swings her blade down and Pain catches it with his hands, only for him to quickly let go when the blade begun to go aflame with white fire.

"So through all these years you've learned to not touch my white fire" Aika laughs

"I wouldn't be so stupid" Pain simply replies before readying an attack

"Hmph" Aika sends a slash of fire at him before taking a step to the side

Nauto ran past her blocking Pein's attack, shattering Pain's staff before looking back at Aika and grinning. His eyes yellow and the area around it orange. 

"ready?" Naruto asks

"for what?" Aika looks confused

"you'll know" Naruto replies

Aika drew back her katana allowing Naruto room to fight Pain as he pressed forward. Each kick and punch perfectly timed until he sent Pein flying backwards. He summoned two more clones to his side creating another Rasenshuriken. 

"It's over you're mine!" He shouted throwing it directly it him.

One of the others slid in the way to block the attack. He reached forward and the jutsu slowed, the Preta path. Aika stepped towards Naruto, her eyes glowed white, with 3 black feathers, one above her black pupil,one to the bottom left, and one to the bottom right

Naruto looked surprised at the Pain "What's going on?"

"That path can absorb and block ninjutsu, he's a tricky one to get around" Aika explains "But our best course of action would be to take down the one that can revive the others and then focus on the rest. It'll be hard range fighting with the one that can block ninjutsu though"

"Ok so what about your fire then?" Naruto asks "you could defeat them"

"It's hard for me to get near them" Aika tells him "my jutsu's are what allows me to distract them for me to get close"

"What about that instant teleportation thing you do with your kunai?" Naruto questions

"I'm not trying to get myself killed" Aika looks at him "their's 3 of them over there, I could only do that with the others when they were a bit of a distance away, the other 2 need to be distracted"

"Alright" Naruto looks at her "then that's what we'll do, I'll distract them, you take out the one that can revive"

"Are you crazy?!" Aika scolds him "you could-"

"I won't" Naruto puts his hand on top of Aika's head "and I know you can do it, destroy him little sis"

Aika's face turns slightly red in embarrassment before swatting his hand away "well duh.. I'm your sister after all"

"Exactly!" Naruto faces the Pains "Let's go!"

"Right!" Aika looks forward

The two charge towards them. Naruto held out his hands, two rasengan beginning to form.

'this is going to be dangerous.. but i have to do it' Aika puts her hands together "Pheonix soul!"