Chapter 16: Uzumaki Twins vs Pain; Part 3

Naruto threw the decoy first using transformation jutsu with the rasenshuriken, the Preta path raised its hands, he absorbed the attack but instead Naruto appeared. Naruto launched at his torso tackling the Preta path to the ground. Aika took out her Kunai taking aim at the Pain capable of revival, the Naraka path. (I think that's the one)

The second rasenshuriken was aimed at Pain, this one would be to quick for him to dodge but Pain stared at it with no concern. As the jutsu reached Pain it expelled around him, with just a glance he managed to destroy it. Naruto quickly covered the Preta's path eyes.

"Aika!" Naruto shouts

Aika throws her kunai and teleports beside the Naraka path, her body and katana ablaze in clear white fire.

"What" Pain's voice was angry

Naruto merely stared him down as Aika's katana tore straight through the Naraka path, her fire consuming him and burning his body until it was shriveled up.

"You twins" Pain says "are irritating"

"And we're not done yet!" Naruto shouts raising his fist

The original Naruto went for the Preta path but his clone went straight for Pain. 

"Naruto wait!" Aika turns to him

Pain raises his arms "Almighty push!"

Both Naruto's were sent flying, the clone vanishing on impact. Aika's flames went out as she ran forward and softened Naruto's impact by him landing into her, the two crashing into the ground.

"ugh big brother you're heavy" Aika whined

"Don't weight shame me I'm a growing boy" Naruto rubs his head as he gets off her

"You ok? Naruto asks as he helps Aika up

"yeah" Aika sighs

The two watched the three giant toads attempt to attack the remaining two Pain's.

"So what now?" Naruto asks "you're the one with most our brains"

"Well considering their's a Path missing, that means big brother Haruto took out one right?" Aika asks

"Yeah I think so.. huh?!" Naruto looks at her "you weren't even here when Grandma Tsunade told me Haruto was our big brother how do you know that?!"

"Oh please" Aika looks at him "As if I haven't been keeping an eye on the village, I can turn into a phoenix you know, I come and go as I please"

"So.. you've always been keeping an eye on me?" Naruto asks

"How else would I have known your weaknesses and progress" Aika replies "but that aside, we need to focus on the current matter"

"right right" Naruto focuses "so.. what are we gonna do?"

"Well we don't have to worry about that Path, so these two are really the only ones left" Aika says "Between the central Pain's attacks we have at most five seconds. Any second later or earlier and we're dead. The Preta path can probably be taken down with taijutsu but again we'd still need a way to keep the original at bay"

"So divide and conquer?" Naruto asks

"no that won't work" Aika shakes her head "I-"

"I must say you're truly stronger together then apart Uzumaki twins, this is the farthest that Pain has ever been pushed but no more. It's over" Pain raised his arm toward Naruto

"Stronger together" Aika mutters "that's it"

"Universal pull"

Naruto was flung towards him and propelled directly into the second Pain's fist. The Preta path caught Naruto's arm and pinned him against himself.