Chapter 12: Jiraiya

Btw Pain is still alive, a few of you thought that he was already dead a couple chapters ago at the point in the series but actually he is still alive when Itachi dies and Sasuke joins the Akatsuki. He does die soon though.

---

The five members of the Akatsuki finish sealing the Six-Tails inside the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, killing its jinchūriki host. Aika, Sasuke, and Jūgo make their way into the Akatsuki hideout.

"Welcome welcome" Tobi greets "It seems you have succeeded"

"Of course" Aika crosses her arms

"Our Pheonix was with them, their should've never been a doubt" Tobi adds cheerfully

Aika walks away as Sasuke hands Killer B's body over to Madara, then turns to leave.

"Where are you going?" Madara questions

"To tend to our injures, then" Sasuke looks murderous "destroy Konohagakure"

Madara smiles as he recalls a conversation with Sasuke. Sasuke leaves and sees Aika sitting with Konan on the couch. Aika's eyes follow him as he passes through to his room.

"You don't seem very worried" Konan speaks

"Worried for who" Aika questions amused "Sasuke's tough, a little fight isn-"

"your brother" Konan interrupts "the one with the nine-tails"

Aika's smiling face turned into a serious one "why would I be worried about him, I hate jinchuriki"

"I thought you would've heard" Konan looks at her "The Legendary Sanin Jiraiya is dead, Leader killed him"

"He's dead" Aika stares down "the perverted Sanin"

Aika sighs as she relaxed in a hot spring. It had been a couple years since she joined the Akatsuki and Itachi took her out to reward her for all her training. He himself wasn't there at the hot spring, but in the forest nearby waiting for her to return to him when she was done.

Aika closed her eyes to relax when she suddenly heard the other girls scream. She opened her eyes to see an old man staring at them and the other girls were throwing things at him, he was caught. Aika's hair lit aflame and she threw a fireball towards him.

"Ah!" the pervy old man fell off the wall to avoid it

Aika covered herself with a towel and growled. She created 5 fire clones who all stood around him.

"give me a good reason why I shouldn't burn you alive old man!" Aika shouts

"wait wait" Jiraiya waves his hands "girls please let me-" he stops and stares at Aika

"You pervert!" Aika shouts

"wait" Jiraiya stands up "you're Aika aren't you?"

"huh" Aika looks confused and her hair went back to normal "how do you know.."

"It's me Jiraiya" he says "I'm Naruto's master, I took him out on that 2 year training, he returned to the village not that long ago"

"crap" Aika mutters "uh.."

"I knew your face seemed familiar, you look exactly like him" Jiraiya chuckles "Naruto tells me you're strong too, I bet considering you seem have your mother's temper"

"what temper!" Aika growls 

Aika smacks him into the wall before running off.

"Aika" Konan says looking at her

"That's too bad" Aika shrugs and leans back "serves that old man right, I guess Naruto will just have to find a new master"

-

Naruto sat in his room staring out his window up at the sky, thinking about his memories with Jiraiya when a flash of red went by him. Naruto looked around his room panicked before noticing Jiraiya's headband on his nightstand next to his bed. His eyes filled with tears as he picked it up.

The note attached to it read: Found this at the battle, thought you'd like to keep it so stop crying. Idiot.

Naruto smiled lightly and held it closer to him.

-

Aika walked through the Akatsuki hideout when she noticed Tobi standing there.

"It's late" Tobi says

"Yeah, so" Aika walks past him

"what were you doing out so late hm?" Tobi questions

"none of your business" Aika replies "I'm tired, don't bug me"

Tobi glares at her retreating figure as Aika walks into her room and shuts the door. Aika walks over and sits at her window staring out at the night sky.