Chapter 4: The Twins Face Off: Goodbye Aika

Kakashi used his Mangekyou Sharingan to try to force Deidara into a vortex as Naruto fought him. Kakashi was clearing struggling and Aika's sudden attacks on him kept him from focusing as well. Deidara throws clay at them as Aika uses fireball jutsu, Naruto covers Kakashi and Aika growls in frustration.

Deidara cried out in pain as Kakashi managed to pull the man's arm into the warp, leaving him completely arm less since his other arm was already missing. 

"Deidara!" Aika shouts rushing to his side

"We need to get out of here" Deidara says

"No, you need to get out of here" Aika argues

"You're coming too" Deidara tells her "let's go Red"

"tch" Aika glances at Kakashi who's eye was bleeding "fine"

Deidara and Aika take off on the bird with Naruto following behind them. Naruto jumped up with his rasengan and charged at Deidara. He moved out of the way; the clay bird taking the impact instead and splitting in half.

"Red!" Deidara shouts

"Go!" Aika pushes him forward

Deidara creates a clay clone of himself before leaving. Aika lands on her feet on top of a tree branch.

"Gaara!" Naruto rushed to pry the Kazekage out of the mouth of the clay bird "Gaara! Gaara! Don't worry Gaara, we'll get you out!" Finally breaking open the top, the clones looked in. "Gaara?"

"He's dead" Aika states looking down at Naruto "we told you already"

Naruto glares at her "I'll kill you bastard!"

Naruto jumps up with a rasengan in his hand, Aika jumps off the branch and lands on the ground as Naruto reaches the branch.

"You're too slow" Aika activates her Fenikkusu

Naruto jumps down on the ground in front of her glaring at her.

"Why?!" Naruto shouts as the Nine Tails starts to take over "He did nothing wrong! And you all killed him!"

"It was revenge.." Aika replies staring at him

"...revenge?" Kakashi questions as he arrived

"He once beat me near death before" Aika tells them "you should know, you were all there.. at the exams"

"...exams" Kakashi's eyes widen staring into her eyes "Wait.. is that the-"

"Fenikkusu Kekkei Genkei, Stage 5" Aika replies turning towards him "Hello Kakashi-Sensei, it's been awhile"

"Aika.." Kakashi speaks

Naruto's eyes widen "NO! You're wrong Sensei! That's not my sister!"

"Oh really" Aika was instantly in front of him "look at my face, this face that we share.. how could you be mistaken?"

"No.." Naruto steps back

Aika punches Naruto in the stomach sending him back.

"Stop it Aika!" Kakashi shouts

Aika ignores her ex-sensei and charges forward at Naruto, her hand is covered in white flames as she targets him.

"goodbye big brother" Aika goes to hit him

Kakashi rushes forward and kicks Aika away.

"Kakashi-sensei" Naruto speaks

"Don't let her white flame touch you" Kakashi tells him "It's highly corrosive or toxic to anybody but her"