Chapter 26: Epilogue

"I swear I will fight you child!"

"Dad!"

Naruto walked into the room to see his son Boruto being held upside down by Aika.

"Aika put him down" Naruto sighed

"He started it" Aika glares at him

"I'm a kid!" Boruto shouts

"You shouldn't provoke your aunt on her wedding day" Hinata crosses her arms "Be nice"

After the war ended a lot changed in Konoha. It's been 8 years, and Naruto was Hokage, just like she thought he would be. Naruto married Hinata and had a trouble making son named Boruto, Aika hates that kid.

On the other hand, Haruto married Sakura and they have a daughter, who Aika loves. Aika, well, she's getting married today to Sasuke. Sasuke had left the village to travel after the great war, he wanted to atone for everything he did after he and Naruto had a final battle that cost them both an arm.

Aika and Haruto even had a final battle, who won that, well of course it was the red-head who ate fruit from the god tree. Sasuke came back to the village after 5 years and got punched in the face by Aika immediately, of course he just responded with a kiss.

The wedding had all of their favorite people, the rookie nine, the sand siblings, and their sensei's. Aika's brothers stood by Sasuke as part of his and her wedding party, and the one walking her down the Isle...

"Ready to go?"

"Yep" Aika took his arm "you look nice Kakashi-Sensei"

Kakashi smiled "thank you, so do you"

"As the bride it would be sad if I didn't" Aika giggles

Kakashi walked Aika down the aisle and handed her off to Sasuke

Kakashi walked Aika down the aisle and handed her off to Sasuke. As a sensei he couldn't be more proud of his team. Sakura places a hand on Kakashi's shoulder as he cried.

"Kakashi-Sensei why are you crying?" Sakura asks

"Well, our little Aika's getting married" Kakashi replies wiping an eye "It's a little emotional for me, I'm giving away my final student and I can say I finally completed my job as your Sensei, you've all grown into these amazing adults"

Sasuke stared at Aika the entire time; he didn't know exactly what to say for the first time.

"Speechless?" Aika whispers mockingly

"hn" Sasuke replies with a smirk

"Oh you" Aika huffs "you annoy me on purpose"

"It does make life enjoyable" Sasuke replies as he takes her hand and puts the ring on.

The two were so focused on each other they only could hear the directions given to them.

"Well duck butt, at least you finally changed that hair of yours" Aika takes his hand and puts the ring on his finger "maybe we can get you to change that emo personality"

"And maybe I can get you to shut your loud mouth" Sasuke smirks

"You may now kiss the bride"

"Well now's your chance" Aika smirks

Sasuke pulls her close and the newlyweds kiss as everyone cheers happily.

"Well I guess I'm no longer Aika Uzumaki" Aika says smiling

"Nope" Sasuke holds her hand "You're Aika Uchiha"

"It's ok though" Aika looks at her brothers "Their will always be an Uzumaki"

This wasn't truly the end of Aika Uzumaki, but a new beginning.

The End.