Chapter 6: History Lesson: The Uzumaki Clan's Fenikkusu

Aika, Kisame, and Itachi walk back into the hideout after finishing the extraction of the Three Tails from it's now dead host. Aika yawns as she closes the door behind her.

"Yay Senpai's have returned!" Tobi, the newest recruit cheers, he runs over and stops in front of Aika "how was it, was it hard"

"Of course not!" Aika replies happily "listen here"

Kisame and Itachi walk past the two and into the living room.

"I swear those two have the same amount of energy" Kisame says annoyed

"It keeps Tobi busy at least" Itachi sighs

"That's so cool!" Tobi jumps up "your fire's the best in the world"

Aika giggles "don't exaggerate-"

"Of course it is" Itachi speaks from the other side of the world "Those who wield the Fenikkusu are the strongest fire users, that's why they were wiped out, out of fear"

"...wiped out" Aika looks at him

"Sit" Itachi instructs

Aika walks over and sat on the couch in front of him.

"Oooooo Tobi wants to listen to" Tobi sits next to her

Itachi sighs before looking at Aika "Years ago the Uzumaki clan used to have their own village, they specialized in the sealing chains jutzu but it was also home to the Fenikkusu users. The Fenikkusu Kekkei Genkai was only hereditary in the female members of the clan. In fear of their growing power the 5 nations joined forces to wipe them all out. 

Very few survived, your mother being one of them. Though because she didn't have signs of the Kekkei Genkai she wasn't viewed as a threat, unfortunately you were born with it. Many nations wanted your death immediately but the 3rd Hokage and even the legendary sannin Jiraiya refused. 

When you were 2 years old you were kidnapped by ninja from another village. Kakashi and I were sent after them to save you. After finding out they were being followed they decided to try to kill you right then in the middle of the forest.. unfortunately for them your Fenikkusu activated-"

"The great fire" Aika gasped "the one people say burned though countless villages killing thousands, caused by me"

Itachi nods "Yes, your ultimate version of Pheonix Soul activated and the forest burst into flames. Kakashi and I ran back to the village to warn them about the fire. The Leaf Village was safe, but other villages weren't so lucky.

When we went back into the forest to search for you or your dead body at least. We found you, laying in the middle of the clearing crying and perfectly unharmed. You were only a baby so the 3rd Hokage didn't blame you. The ninja that kidnapped you had burned to death from your flames."

"But everyone else still blamed me" Aika says

"Unfortunately yes" Itachi replies "after that day I wanted to know everything about your kekkei genkai, my young mind was fascinated by your flames"

"Oh so that's why you know how to train me" Aika leans back "that makes so much sense now"

Tobi claps "So her fire really is the strongest"

"Of course" Itachi walks away "I don't want to admit it but her Fenikkusu's Stage 5 Fire can even outburn a Uchiha's amaterasu"

"Haha" Aika jumps up "that means I might even be stronger then Sasuke"

Itachi smiles lightly "I suppose, if you learn to control yourself"

"Just watch Itachi, I'm gonna control it!" Aika shouts

"..I know you will" Itachi mutters to himself

"Tobi let's go train" Aika turns to him excitingly

"Yay! Let's go!" Tobi stands up equally as excited

"Aika" Itachi turns to her

"huh?" Aika looks at him "what?"

"Just remember you might be at the final stage of the Fenikkusu, but you haven't mastered it" Itachi tells her "only when you earn your Phoenix cloak will you have mastered it"

"I know I know" Aika whines before looking at Tobi "Let's go!"

"Right!" Tobi replies

The two run out of the hideout and Itachi sighs.