Chapter 10: The Past: Aika Leaves the Village

"I can't stand just sitting around doing nothing" Sasuke says annoyed

"Well get used to it" Aika is hanging upside down on the couch

"You know you've gotten a lot more of an attitude since 3 years ago" Sasuke walks over to her, he bends down and kisses her "I like it"

Aika giggles and sits up straight, Sasuke sits besides her.

"It's nice to see that you've made something of yourself you know" Sasuke holds her hand "you were always beating yourself down for not being strong, and now your ultimate jutsu is literally you killing yourself and coming back alive"

"I know it's amazing right" Aika says excitingly

"It's interesting to say the least" Sasuke sighs

"Is something wrong?" Aika asks

"I just never thought you'd be on my side.. I always wondered what I'd say to you when we meet in battle against each other" Sasuke tells her

"Well here I am" Aika lays her head on his shoulder

"...why did you leave the village anyway?" Sasuke asks "how did my sweet innocent Aika become a destruction causing Akatsuki member?"

"Well.." Aika thinks "about a month after you and Naruto left.."

"Aika I'm heading out for training!" Haruto calls out from the door

"Alright.. have fun" Aika mumbles in response

Haruto rubs the back of his neck "you know.. Naruto's out training too.. maybe you should find a master"

"Nobody wants to train me" Aika sits up on the couch

"Have you asked?"  Haruto questions

"Of course" Aika sighs "but nobody wants to train the girl who set fire to tons of villages when she was 2, killing thousands"

"...right" Haruto looks away

"Go ahead, go out" Aika lays down "enjoy training"

Haruto sighs before leaving the apartment. Hours later Aika leaves the apartment to go for a walk.

"Hey Aika!"

Aika turns around to see Sakura "oh hey Sakura.. what's up?"

"I got the most amazing news!" Sakura says excitingly

"oh yeah?" Aika raises an eyebrow "what?"

"Lady Tsunade's taking me in as her apprentice, she's gonna teach me how to be a medical ninja!" Sakura tells her

"That's great" Aika smiles a bit sadly "I'm happy for you"

"Maybe you should be a medical ninja too" Sakura suggests "It'll be really fun to learn together"

"That sounds great and all Sakura but.." Aika waves her hand "i'm a fighter nin, i'm not interested in being a medic"

"Yeah but you said you were having a hard time becoming stronger" Sakura continues "being a medical ninja is a good way to become strong, just in a different way, so why don't-"

"No!" Aika shouts then shakes her head "...sorry.. but i don't wanna be a medical ninja, i wanna be a fighter"

"..alright" Sakura says before smiling "I'll see you later then, i should get home to tell my parents"

"right" Aika smiles

Sakura runs off and Aika turns to continue walking. As she walked she saw Kakashi-sensei leaning against a tree reading his book.