Chapter 17: Uzumaki Twins vs Pain; Part 4

"Aika" Hinata looks up at her

"Hina hey what's up" Aika helps her stand "I admire you for protecting my brother, but your father would be very upset if he lost the successor of the Hyuga clan"

"I thought.. you died" Hinata says confused "Naruto didn't leave his room for weeks he was so upset"

"Well unfortunately for this guy I didn't kick the bucket just yet" Aika jokes before looking serious "you should get out of here while you can"

Hinata stares at her "But-"

Aika quickly grabs Hinata's arm and throws Hinata behind her as Pain thrust his staff forward. The staff pierces through her stomach, Aika grabs hold of the staff before it hit Hinata too.

"Aika!" Hinata shouts worried

"How annoying" Pain comments "Let me get rid of this pest before we fight Red"

"No way in hell" Aika coughs blood

"Oh no" Hinata says seeing the blood dripping from Aika's stomach

"yeah oh no, i got a fricken staff through my stomach Hina" Aika tells her sarcastically

"Please don't make light of this!" Hinata begs "you're seriously hurt"

Pain pulls the staff out, Aika falls to her knees and onto the ground.

"Aika!" Hinata bends down to her

"Hinata, get out" Aika mutters before going unconscious

-

Aika opened her eyes and saw the battle field a mess. She put her hand over her stomach and stood up. Aika felt a pain in her eye and she put her other hand over it.

"...Naruto" Aika looks up "something's wrong"

Aika takes a deep breath before taking out a couple things.

"ok Aika deep breath" she tells herself "you've gotta get out there and save Naruto"

Aika pours something on her wound before using her white fire to burn it, she screams in pain until her wound was healed decently.

"God, why does healing myself hurt so much!" Aika shouts to the sky

Aika took a glass shard out of her pouch and looks into it. Her whiskers were more noticeable and her eyes were like a fox's.

"Shit" Aika curses "the 9 tails is out"

Aika takes a breath before activating her Fenikkusu, it wasn't her normal Fenikkusu though, her eyes were still fox-like but with feathers around it.

"It's messing with my Fenikkusu too" Aika says annoyed "but.. I can see it"

Through the woods was a trail showing her exactly where Naruto was. She quickly ran in the direction. Only Naruto had the nine-tails sealed in him but for some reason being twins made Aika have the eyes and whiskers like Naruto. So Aika would always know when he was taken over, her eyes would tell her.

Aika arrives at the scene where it appears that Pain and Konan had succeeded in trapping Naruto in a sphere. Just as Pain was about to step away the dome began to crack. What looked like a skinned version of the nine tails burst though with eight tails following.

"Naruto!" Aika shouts

"of course you're still alive" Pain turns to look at her

Aika rushes past him and turns into a phoenix before flying up to Naruto.

'I will fend off the beast from out here, you reach him'

Aika looks around the dark room she found herself in, she turns and sees Naruto standing in front of a cage with a seal on it. He was reaching forward about to pull the seal off.