Chapter 9: Sasuke and Aika: Lovers Reunited

Aika sat in her room humming, Tobi had told her to sit in there and he'd tell her when she could come out. He wanted to have a talk with Sasuke before reintroducing the two, since Sasuke also didn't recognize her. Aika guessed that she had changed too much for anyone to recognize her, after all nobody would've expected her to become an Akatsuki member.

Though she was kind of worried, their had been yelling echoing throughout the base. Nonetheless she stayed in her room, this was quite normal. Soon enough though she drifted asleep in her bed.

"Red"

Aika whines

"Dummy wake up"

Aika opens her eyes to see Kisame "Kisame.. I thought you left the Akatsuki"

"Well.." Kiasame looks outside "I rejoined for.. reasons"

"Mmm" Aika stares at him suspiciously

"Come on" Kisame threw a box at her "get changed, you said your dress was burned and you cant go walking around in your old uniform"

"Thanks" Aika yawns

Kisame leaves the room and Aika changes into her new attire. After she finishes she leaves her room and enters the main room where Sasuke and his team were putting on Akatsuki cloaks. Tobi stood in the room with the box.

"Red Red!" Tobi shouts excitingly when he sees her in the doorway

Aika's mind flashes to the other day when his voice was deeper.. he's using his goofy voice again.

"Afternoon Tobi" Aika smiles and completely enters the room

Sasuke and his team turns to look at her

(Her jacket cloak thing has the Akatsuki clouds on it, so she modified the Akatsuki cloak into that)

"Look look we have new recruits!" Tobi runs over to her

"I never would've imagined Mr. I Work Alone would be on any type of team" Aika giggles

Sasuke glares at her "do you know me?"

"Of course I do you jerk!" Aika shouts getting in his face and grabbing his collar "you've gotta be kidding me duckbutt!"

"Ah Red calm down!" Tobi freaks

"Let go" Sasuke says annoyed

"Make me" Aika smirks

"Don't burn down the hideout again" Pain walks into the room "control your temper Aika Uzumaki"

"ugh" Aika lets him go and faces Pain "leader you never let me do anything fun!"

"Because anything you consider fun includes burning something" Pain replies as he walks out of the room

"...did he just say" Sasuke mumbles

"Honestly Sasuke I know it's been almost 3 years but me and Naruto have the same face" Aika puts her hands on her hips "how can you forget it"

"...proof, I was told Aika died" Sasuke stands right in front of her "where's the-"

"Necklace" Aika pulls the chain out from under her shirt to reveal the pendent "now-"

Sasuke grabs her by the waist and kisses her. Suigetsu and Jugo stare at him surprised as Karin looks shocked and angry.

Aika pulls away from him blushing "hey I'm not done yelling at you! You can't just kiss me you should say something first!"

"Well what do you want me to say idiot" Sasuke stares at her trying not to smile "it's been a long time" he places his hand on top of her head "you've grown up"

"pft" Aika looks away "not only have I grown up, but I'm super strong too"

"With Itachi as your teacher I wouldn't doubt that" Sasuke says

"I also burned the sand village to the ground" Aika smirks

"...that was you" Sasuke looks a little bit surprised

"Of course, who else would it be?" Aika crosses her arms "I've been an Akatsuki member for 3 years"

"A month ago I saw Naruto and while we were fighting they said something about you being dead" Sasuke crosses his arms "explain"

"It was my jutsu" Aika pouts "I lost control of my kekkei genkai so I used phoenix rebirth to die and escape"

"...to die?" Sasuke raises his eyebrow

"I'll show you it one day" Aika smirks "if you ever get the honor of seeing my greatness"

Sasuke lets out a chuckle and his expression softened a bit before he hugs her.

"Sasuke" Aika says confused

"I missed you" Sasuke mutters so only she could hear

Aika smiles and hugs him back "I missed you too"