10. Stop The Lullaby!

Minutes before they arrived at Oshibana, a small army unit had been dispatched inside to take care of the problem but had yet to return. On their way inside, they had a good idea of what happened to them once they found them unconscious on the floor with all their armor and weapons broken. They stood no chance. Thankfully, it didn't look like they suffered much damage enough to seek medical help, they were grateful for that at least.

As soon as they marched up the stairs and appeared in front of Eisenwald, someone began to laugh mockingly at their arrival. The entire guild of Eisenwald stood before them.

"I knew you'd come. You Fairy Tail flies." The man with the scythe on his back said. The dominating presence this person had compared to the rest of them made it easy enough to guess that he was the ace of the dark guild: Erigor. He sat atop this train that they hijacked from Kunugi Station with his guildmates standing below.

Erza stepped in front of them and looked straight at him. "What is your goal? What do you plan to do with Lullaby?" she demanded to know with power in her voice. "Are you planning on using that demonic flute on the Magic Council?"

Erigor inclined his head and smirked at her guess. The man lowered shook his head and laughed, flying off the train. "The Magic Council?" he repeated. "No, it's too early for that."

Karissa narrowed her eyes.

He's using wind magic.

If it wasn't the Magic Council they were currently after, then what would he be planning to do now? The Fairy Tail members watched him carefully as he flew closer to them. "What's here at the train station?" Erigor flew around until he stood atop of the pole that had four speakers attached to it.

The black haired girl clenched her fists, he wants to broadcast it through the station's speakers?!

"You plan on broadcasting the Lullaby?!" Erza glared at him.

The silvered haired mage reached for his scythe and took it out, it made the light guild mages ready themselves. He lowered his scythe towards the speakers and knocked his blade against the metal. "I wonder how many thousands of onlookers are gathered around here? And if you increase the volume, it'll reverberate through the—"

Karissa's fingers twitched.

What an asshole.

She was familiar with loss.

The pain.

Lucy eeped in surprise when a gust of wind blew her skirt and lifted it up. She flinched and shut her eyes for a second and kept her hair in place. When she opened her eyes, she realized that Karissa had disappeared from her position in front her. Instead, she was also flying in the air and she had an ice sword pressed against Erigor's scythe.

"Oi! Karissa!" Gray called her name for acting so suddenly.

"Don't be reckless!" Erza warned her.

From small breeze blowing around them, Karissa's hair swished lightly behind as she glared darkly at the man before her. Not even the slightest intimidated by her attack and face, Erigor merely lightly pushed against her sword as a way of mocking her futile attempt to attack him.

"Oh? A fellow wind user?"

"You want to broadcast it and kill all the people here? Then we'll just destroy all the damn speakers here." She declared before casting a wind spell that thoroughly destroyed the speakers beneath Erigor, causing him to fly away from her. She had tried slashing him when he moved, but she missed. He stared at the broken pieces on the floor for a moment before bringing his attention back on her.