Pope's POV

I killed her... I killed her... "You did good, Pope." My manager said, slapping me on the back causing me to lurch forward. "I don't feel I did good. I'm a murderer." I mumbled, sniffling.

"Hey, I was the one who had to break laws to hit her car. My poor, poor truck." He whined. "Whatever, Target." I turned away and I tried to hide my smile. Targer was Jailed's brother, and I really love Target. "I have to change my name now!" He gasped, horrified. "What? No, you don't! Do not be absurd!" I snapped.

"Alright, Lillian." He sighed, squeezing my boob quickly. "H-hey! My breasts are bigger than lilies, dummy!" I gasped, covering my chest with my weak and feeble arms. "Hmph, so what are you gonna do now? Are you gonna go to the funeral?" He asked, hugging me.

"No, of course not. It's ridiculous to go. She would never go to my funeral, so why shall I go to hers?" I spat, turning away. "Maybe she was joking?"

"No! I'M the older one! But I'm being treated like... Like CRAP! Target, it's unbearable for me to keep holding her burdens around! I'm tired of being pushed and yanked and beat around, ok?! What I did was holy! I accept what I did! Who wouldn't want to do that?!

"So, yes! Yes! I killed Carlie Innocent!" I cried, falling on the floor. Just as Target was about to comfort me, my room door opened and Jailed stood there, his body tense and his jaw clenched. "You're a liar and a cheat, Pope." Was all he growled. "No, you have to understand, Jailed!"

"I understand fully. Due to this grotesque jealousy, you killed your sister, your family. You have no one now. You turned a year older alright. Another year older to become... This!" His voice started to raise and I shrunk.

"You are unacceptable, Pope!!" He banged his fist into the wall and a crack formed, blood in it, too. "I know, Jailed. I know!" I cried, trying to fight back my sadness. "What would you want to happen, huh?! For me to let her... Stand by?! Watch her get everyone and have the attention?! No! I did something without knowing anything!!

Jailed, if you don't like what I did, then---" "Shut the fuck up already!!!" He screamed, pushing his fist into my stomach. "Woah, what the hell, dude?!" Target pushed Jailed back and he growled. "Do you not hear this atrocity, Target?!" Jailed tried to push him but he didn't budge.

"I do." Target replied calmy. I finally got to look at them both together and I blushed. They both have muscular arms and tanned bodies. Jailed has tatoos all over his right bicep and a ear piercing as rings.

Target is a little shorter than Jailed, and he has a lip piercing on his bottom lip and a tatto of a sword all over his leg. I wonder what they look like naked. I swear, I wanted to tell them something but... The pain in my stomach grew more and more hurt as I cried out.

"How are we gonna punish her, bro?" Jailed growled while I was daydreaming. "Remember how we did Carlie for making you mad?" Target smirked. As soon as the flashback hit Jailed, his smirk grew. "Should we?"

"Bro, I have a girlfriend. And I'm sure we'll hurt her because she's still pretty tight." Jailed sighed, looking down at my skirt. "It's ok, bro. I'll do it in the front. You can go in the back. She'll be fine."

"What? What is it?" I asked, my worriedness getting thin and my hidded lust showing in my voice. "Get her on the bed while I get the cuffs." Jailed ordered, walking out. "Huh--??!!!" I screamed when Target ripped my clothes off and throwing and pinning me on the bed.

"Let me go, Jailed!" I thrashed, knowing he won't get off anytime soon. He unzipped his pants and threw them on the floor, stripping slowly. "You got the cuffs, Jailed?" Target said, turning away from me. "Yep." He replied.

The short one went around my wrists as the longer cuffs went around my ankles. They stood me up afterward and Jailed put a blindfold on me. "Take her to the shower." I heard one of them say.

Soon enough, I was walking with strong hands around my arms and I was thrown in the shower. The warm water fell on my head and soaked my naked body as I whimpered. What are they even doing? "Um, guys...?" I shook, turning my head down. "Guys!!" I yelped when I felt arms stradle my waist.

Suddenly, someone's dick was shoved inside of both my holes as I moaned, feeling stuck in the shower. "A-ahh~~!!" I gasped, coughing as I realized I was being raped. But by who? "Shh..." A hand was clasped over my mouth when I was moaning louder.

"Jailed, she's really tight..." Target groaned, pumping inside of me, Jailed following suit in my backside. "N-nff..." Jailed groaned with him, changing speeds. "N-aaa~~" I bit Jailed's hand to moan, the water wetting the blindfold and our bodies.

"D-did we put a condom n before we began?!" Target asked as he thrusted harder. "Because I'm gonna come in her, and it kinda can't wait." His voice was trapped in hia throat as I felt Jailed pick up speed even more. "We're gonna come on three, ok Pope?" Jailed and Target's hands went to my hips as they thrusted in and their cum splattered inside me quickly.

As soon as they let me go, I slid to the floor of the shower and my shackles and cuffs were off, as was the wet blindfold. "W-what did you do???" I screamed at them, pushing their shoulders.

"Pope Marie Innocent,

You're pregnant."