Pyeong-on's POV :D

"Mother, is it okay if I go to the beach with my boyfirned?" I asked my mother hopefully. She was busy cooking and didn't hear me, just trudged a nod. "Thank you, Mother! I'll call you when we are done." I then sprinted up my stairs. I picked out a tight bikini top to show off my B-Cup breasts and threw on some short shorts, topping it off with skinny jeans and a shirt that said, "IT'S A GOOD DAY TO LOVE" I jumped down my stairs and hopped out my front door, seeing Jay and his friends were waiting for me. I put up my hair in a ponytail when I woke up, so my bangs were stuck on my face. "Hey, babe." Jay said, walking up to me and kissing my cheek. Theresa glared at me and I smiled sourly at her.

"I'm glad you two are getting to be friends." Jay said when we all piled in his car. I sat next to him, Theresa and Atlanta sat behind us, and Neil, Herry, and Archie were in the back. "Odie's not here?" I said, in my sweet voice. He blushed and gripped the sterring wheel, still driving. "He-He's staying home." I lay a hand on his shoulder and I felt Theresa staring at me. When Jay stopped for gas, everyone spilt out the car into the convience store. "Just some Skittles and tea, Jay." I whispered in his ear, my top lip touching his earlobe. He smiled and left, leaving me, Theresa, and Atlanta in his car.  "Hi. You must be Atlanta. I'm Pyeong-on, Jay's girlfriend." Atlanta just smirked at me and combed her fingers through her hair. Theresa scowled at me and said, "Why are you trying to make me jealous?"

"Oh, please."

"Don't do that to me, you don't know the first thing about Jay."

"What do YOU know about him?" I growled, jabbing a finger inbetween her tight shirt. "Because last time I fucking checked, I am going out with him, not YOU!" My voice was raised and I soothed myself, running my fingers through my hair.

Jay came back soon after and Theresa and me were still growling at each other. I hate her.