Theresa's POV

Is this... Hell no. I KNOW that Niko didn't go out with this girl. I see it right here of Facebook! It's the biggest thing ever! "Atlanta!!!" I screamed, in a pissy mood. "You read it, too?" She sighed, folding her arms and leaning against my door frame. "I can't believe this new girl! She takes my best friend out on a date and-"

I stopped in my tracks and a devilish though appeared in my mind.

"Awhhhh hell yeah, Theresa!!!" Atlanta danced a little. She knew I had the worst possible idea for little mis Red Lotus. I could actually strike back, take revenge for EVERYTHING.

As I sat down on my couch, reading a book, Jay walked in the door with Crystal and I finally managed to accept them and poke out a smile at them, looking over the couch. "Hey~" I said, but Crystal was crying.

She had mascara running down her face and red, puffy eyes. There was a huge bright red mark on her cheek and Jay was comforting her. "What's up, Cryst?" I said,  jumping over the couch. "Family." She said in a bitter tone.

"What do you mean? I-" My eyes darted to a bleeding gash under Crystal's right eyes and her black hair was matted with blood. "Your family--?!?!?!" I screamed, but Jay covered my mouth and I held it in.

She looked at me and said, "We're not going out, you know." Her voice seemed to get better and she didn't even wait for me to make a sound. "Jay came over to pick me up for a date at my house, right? So then my crazy step-mother opened the door, shit went down, Jay's not gonna explain, this is my time, stfu. So then, I go downstairs and my dad grabs my arm," She showed her arm and it was purple and blue.

"and beat me with a metal baseball bat! My lousy step-mother then ended up beating me with a completely different thing- a KNIFE." She pushed her bangs covering her cheek and the gash was still bleeding. Her voice was angry now.

"And get this--- THEY DON'T EVEN BEAT NIKO FOR HAVING SOMEONE OVER!!! Why do I get treated like that? Do I need to start learning how to fight like Niko did?! Is that what it is?!" Anger flashed over her and she was clawing at the rubber band that held her ponytail.

"And so, my crazy step-mother and father BOTH slap me and Jay FINALLY decides to step in!" Crystal took a deep breath and calmed down, looking at me. "Thus leading to the end of our relationship. He's single." She stuffed her hands in her pockets and looked around. "Well--" 

"Wanna get back at Carlie?" I said, trying to force that anger out. "How...?" Her eyes landed on me and she tilted her head a bit. "So I read on Facebook that they're going out." "CARLIE AND NIKO?!?!?!"" She screamed, sitting on the couch. I followed suit and nodded.

"They made out at Celebration Station."

"What were they doing there?" She was wringing her hands and I looked at her. She realized me and she quickly stopped. I chewed on my bottom lip and sat forward, resting my elbows on my knees. "I dunno. But honestly, you should take those fighting classes." I said, laying my back on the couch. "I actually have a class. I have to bounce." She replied, standing up walking out the house.

"Theresa," Jay said, sitting really close to me. "why are you so pissed about this?" "It's one of my best friends we're talking about. I don't want some new girl to-" "Theresa. Theresa." "What?" "Shut up."

His lips fell onto mine and he closed his eyes slowly, the kiss starting to deepen. I moved with him and I grazed his tongue with mine, the gap between our lips starting to spread, but our tongues didn't. We closed the gap and he laid me on my back, still kissing me. I squeezed my eyes shut and I wished he wasn't doing this.

You wanted this, Theresa.

I know, but... 

Three years, Theresa.

Quit saying that.

His fingers trailed down from my cheeks to my jaw, then my shoulders, past my breasts, then to my stomach, and landed at my hips. His grasp around my waist then tightened and I gasp loudly. I wish I could take a breath, but he was so close...

My arms wrapped around his lower back as his knee was close to my crotch. "Theresa, you're such a turn-on..." He growled a little, finally pulling away. My face turned a dark red as I saw a huge bulge form in his jeans. "Jay, I-" He stopped my words again and kissed me even hungrier. He unzipped my pants and started to take them off, pulling them down to my ankles.

God, I'm not ready.. I'm not...

His fingers rimmed my pantie outline and he broke the kiss away, staring in my eyes. I look back and his index finger slipped inside of my panties, shaky drips of my tears falling on my burning cheeks. "You ok, Theresa?" He asked, his finger still crawling to my tight insides. 

Stop... I'm not ready yet... I want you to stop...

I wanted to say, but the words were caught inside of my throat. He still looked into my red eyes as his finger slid from my clit to my slit over and over again.

"Gah---!!!! Jay---" I tried to yell, but he kissed me again, his finger going faster.

Why can't I say stop?!

His finger slowly came to a stop as I look in his eyes, his finger coming out of my panties, all wet. "I-I...?" I gasped, and he smiled.

"Jay, I---" I tried to whisper. "Theresa... Do you know what comes next after this?" He asked. I opened my mouth but I closed my mouth, knowing he would stop me. I shook my head and whispered, "No..." His smile widened and he unzipped his pants, and I screamed,

"STOP!!!!!"

The word fell out so smoothly, that word is what I despised. I wish that word stuck on my tongue, but I wasn't ready. "Jay, I'm not ready, so please stop it! I can't do this with you, I'm just not ready!"

He nodded and pulled my pants back up, leaving them unzipped and got off me. "Well, I have to go and get rid of this boner, thanks to you."

"Whore." I whispered, staying on the couch. "Excuse me?" He turned around and glared me. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

"I didn't want this." I growled, standing up. I said, 

IKASAMA LIFE GAME Gankubi soroeta JOKER wa (In this Life-Cheating Game, the Joker which sat silently at the meeting)

Warau yagate (Sneers as)

Mirai yochi wa otozureru (Eventually, the premonition of the future will come to visit)

Saigo no tsuutatsu lya ni meiryou de nikurashige (The last directive is hateful in that awful clarity)

"Ashita kimi wa" ("Tomorrow, you..")

"No matter how much you try, you still will die." I clenched my fist and punched his cheek, causing him to fall and break some things. "You are a lying, cheating, whore!!! How could you have Crystal then have ME?! Am I worth THAT much?! A backboard for you to bounce on?! NO!!!!! I'M TIRED OF IT!!!" I screamed, walking out and slamming the door. Why am I so pissed?

A Lotus was parked outside my house as I see Crystal talking to Carlie. Her black hair was hidden by her jacket hood and she was leaned on the car door. Carlie's face twisted with disgust and the she nodded, shooing her off. She turned around and her face brightened when she saw me. "Theresa!" Crystal smiled, running to me. Her hair was cut short and her face was cleared except for a black eye.

She took off her jacket and turned around. "Theresa, look!" Behind her gray sports bra was a card sort of tatoo that showed a joker completely covered with midnight black shading and it was holding a scythe. "Like it? I got it at the gym. My nickname is Maki-Chan, or Reaper."

Wow.