Jay's POV

Come on... Come on... Why isn't my car going fast enough? I want to go, to help her! Pyeong-On has got to tell me what she said I needed to know! Then I got her text.

"Hlp. Im in le hospital. Hlp $$$ the duck nose."

The bill? Why do have to pay? What about HER? Can't she just... Pay it herself?

While I"m racing to the hospital, I see Niko standing outside the revolving door, people not minding him.

Invisibility.

I get out my car and I look at him, glaring at me. "Jay." He said calmly. "Where's Pyeong-On?!" I screamed, my blood rising. "How can you say my name so---?!?!?!" His fist nailed into my stomach and I groaned, doubling over. I coughed up blood and my breathing was getting hard. "She deserves a fighter, not a lover." He sneered, walking away. I pulled out my leg so that he trips and falls on his palms, blood scraping on the concrete. "She does deserve a fighter." I growl, taking off my shirt and rubbing the huge bruse he gave me. "So be it." He growled with enough poison to kill a king cobra, as he took off his shirt.

I got in a fighting stance and he smirked, pulling out a katana. "Come on, Lover Boy." I growled loudly and bursted out at his body, then he pulled back and my stomach grazed his razor sharp blade. Blood drizzled out and I grabbed my stomach, stifiling a groan of defeat. "Fighter, not a lover." "That's a lie!!!" I yelled, snatching his blade and putting it to his Adam's Apple. "You're a gift of God, Jay..." He said slowly, gazing into my eyes. He flipped my arm so that I was on the ground and the blade was up to my chest.

"So I'll spare you." The katana vanished and Pyeong-On came out the doors, hugging Niko tightly, crying. "Niko!!! You came for me..?" She said, her crystal eyes sparkling. "You want a lover or a fighter?" He asked while I gazed breathlessly at her. "I want a lover, but-"

"You deserve Jay." He whispered silently, walking away, tossing his shirt at me. "Take good care of her, Jay! I gotta take care of my father. Broken back." "WAIT!!!" She screamed. " My Dad has a broken back, too.." Suddenly, a man with a back brace on him walked past them and they both cried, "Dad!" "Huh... Oh, Crystal... Niko... How lovely. You two met each other?"

"Niko's my..."

"Crystal's my..."

"STEP BROTHER?!?!"

"STEP SISTER?!?!"

Phew! Finally finished it!!! Hehehe, yaaay. I'm making a book for only Crystal and Niko, learmimg to live with each other. It's gonna be called "Insecurities"

And I dedicate this to RebelBenders cause I mean, I was gonna make Jay die buuttt....