Jay's POV

What is wrong with her? I thought. She told me she was okay with Pyeong-on since she's a transfer student, but she tried to KILL her.

The best thing is to call a time-out on this.

"Jay!" Theresa called. I groaned into my pillow and covered my face. "Oh, thank the gods I found you. Archie ordered pizza, want some?"

"No. Go away." I grumbled.

"Man, what's wrong?" She was still standing at the door when I pulled my head up.

You can't accept my feelings for another girl. What is it? Do you have a crush on me? Have you always?

Why is it so hard for me to tell her the truth? I don't want her to be my rebound girl, I don't want to hurt her, either. Pyeong-on is a really sweet and caring girl, and I deserve her. She's a new transfer student and she wanted a boyfriend. I offered Neil, but she turned him down. Odie was TOO smart, even for her. Herry was too strong, and Archie seriously likes Atlanta. That left me or some nasty man sluts at school.

So I chose myself.

"Theresa. I'm thinking about going to the beach. I forgot to invite you." I said, staring at her. Her mouth opened wide and she smiled, nodding. "I'll go. Who all is going?" "The gang and Pyeong-on." Her smile dissappeared her eyes flickered around my room.

"Sure. Bring that bitch along." She growled and turned away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ready for the Beach Scene?!?! oh, and all the stories i'm not working on are getting deleted. no buts, no cuts, no coconuts. *3* Anyways, I'll update all the time! I have 2 weeks off from school! (((FINALLY))) And I thought the beach would be fun. Anyways again, thanks!!!