Gumi Note!

Do you guys like the story?? Truth be told, I took a COTT Quiz and I'm Archie!!! Lol WOW. Anyways, Atlanta is Archie's Achilles heel and sooo....

I'm adding their MENTORS with the drama and stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They won't be OLLLDDDDD, they'll be decent-aged.

And WHY DO I HAVE 10 NOTIFICATIONS ON MY FACEBOOK???

Anyways... Tell me what ships you like! (I guess other characters, Like Herry, Neil, Odie.. Will just have cameos. I could add Neil, and that'll REALLY heat things up! Good work, brain! No. Okay, fine then. >.<)

But so far, I've had 46 reads!!!! I think most of them are mine, cause literally I can't stop reading my own book! WHY?!?!?! But I really love my two followers that I have! *u^ Short and slow.

Their mentors are... [Getting back on track]

Jay: Hera

Theresa: Persephone

Atlanta: Artemis

Archie: Ares

Neil: Aphrodite

Herry: Hercules

Odie: Hermes

I had to go on Wikipedia to find out who Odie's mentor was, except I already knew~ I was just shaky on it. But the funny thing is: Atlanta's a descendant of Artemis, and Herry's a descendant of Hercules. So, I want Niko to be a descendant of Aphrodite!!! Yes, so Neil WILL be a big part of the story!         And He'll be looking for the EIGHTH Person!!!! You guys ready for it?? Niko is sort of, the hot, tough one! Anyways, I have titans to kill so bye!!!