Neil's POV

Niko.. Niko... Niko...

"Neil, you have to go find Niko." Aphrodite told me. Ha! I have to look for HIM? Piece of cake. "NIKO!!!" I screamed, then a tall guy pushed me out the way, us landing on the grass. He looked at me and smiled, his dimples popping out. "Uh..." We started. He picked me up and he held out his hand. "I"m Niko. Oh! You must be Neil, I'm sorry," He said. "I'm such a klutz." He scratched his black hair and his fingers entangled in his red hair tips. "Well, come on." I told him, grabbing his hand and walking toward the school.

"Oh, Niko baby!!!" Aphrodite squealed, hugging Niko. "Uh... How do you--- GAH!' Aphrodite had accidentally kneed his dick while strangling him and he slid down on the floor. "Whoops," She giggled. "Sorry, hun." While Niko was gripping his balls, Theresa came in. "Oh, Theresa, dearie!  Can you guide Niko to the dorms? He had a bit of an accident." I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

GOD, why is this so short?!?! Oh, cause it's Christmas Eve!!! Neil's is just a filler, like stuff like that. I really really REALLY wanna get stuff done before my holiday, Kwanzaa starts! I'm probably getting a laptop, and yay! So, about killing Titans, I was playing with my brother then it says:

Annie Titan has been spawned (x100000000000)

Colossal Titan has been spawned (x 100000000)

Other Titans have been spawned (x 500)

Old Titans have been spawned (x 10000)

And the screen turned completely white! Like, this page white! I couldn't go up the wall, and when I was playing one game, explosions were everywhere and everyone died! It was only day 3/10!!! I think someone hacked into our game, cause there were... 94 TITANS. I CAN'T DEAL WITH 10, WHY WOULD I WANT 94????? Anyways, I"m TOTALLY bombarding  Neil's POV, and I should add this in the Gumi Note! 2, but I'm lazy. Happuy Christmas, everyone! I love you!!!!