Crystal's POV

Dedicated to renezmae_radke because she's the greatest friend/sister/muma EVERR!!!!!!! Love youuu >.<

When I finally woke up from laying in Theresa's bed, I immediantly went to my phone. I saw that it was a text from one of my friends, Sierra. She was asking me about homework and I rubbed my eyes, my bangs tickling my nose.

"Yeah, the hw's due today. Did u finish it?"

"no. can i copy plz?"

"i didn't do it. i was @ the gym"

"boo"

I laugh at the texts we were putting back and forth but I soon felt uncomfortable. What if she stops being my friend since I go to the gym?

"hy, Sierra?"

"yeah"

"r u my friend"

She took a long time to reply and I put my phone down, sighing and standing up. I opened her door and I walked downstairs to her kitchen and stole some of her cookies. I munched on them and they felt hard and stale. "What the hell...?" I mumble, feeling someone's footsteps on the ground upstairs. 

"Take a deep breath, and push..." I heard Archie whisper frantically. "Oh, hey Crystal," He looked up and smiled, his hair messed up. He actually looked pretty cute... No! He has a girlfriend. "What cha listening to?" I chirped, getting close to him, our shoulders touching.

His face turned a bright red as he shoved his phone in his pocket and I started to blush with him. "Oh, my Zeus!!" I screamed, pushing his shoulder. "How long?!"

"Three... three weeks..." He murmured, biting his bottom lip. Why is he so nervous? I'm just a friend, it's not like I'd want to fuck him... Yet...

Come ON! Stop it! You promised you wouldn't be Pyeong-on anymore, just plain old Crystal! Stop acting like a huge slut!

"Wanna go out for drinks with me tonight?" He asked, and I looked at him. "Just...! As friends. The whole gang is going." I started to nod but I stopped, remembering I have a match today. Panic filled inside me, knowing I had to fight tonight. "What time...?" I chuckled.

"Roughly 8PM. Why? You got plans?"

"No, I... have to meet with a friend!" I lied, wishing I hadn't brought Sierra into the conversation. She didn't need to go to the match! Ugh! :"And since I have to go to the gym tonight, I'm not supposed to be drunk until after the--" I covered my mouth and he looked confused.

"Alright...? Maybe next time?"

"Yeah, perfect! Thanks!" I smiled, kissing his cheek and running upstairs. The last glimpse I could get of him was his fingers touching where I kissed him. Stupid Pyeong-on.... I can't believe I did that...