Theresa's POV

When we finally arrived at the beach, I couldn't help but break a smile. Even though Sexy Naught Bitchy Pyeong-on is acting like she runs shít and my best friend, the thought of her drowning was quite soothing. "Theresa!" Atlanta called to me. I turned my gaze to meet hers and my jaw dropped.

FUCKING. DROPPED.

Her and Pyeong-on were arm-in-arm, running to me. I shook my head slowly and faked a smile. Pyeong-on returned the smile with a lemon one. "There's a huge cliff right above the water. Wanna go jump off it with the boys?" Atlanta cut in, breaking the tension. "SURE." I growled What is this girl's deal with me?

I met up with Herry and Jay at the cliff and didn't bother to ask about Archie. He has a fear od the water. Herry and Atlanta were having a contest to see who was- never mind. Then it was Pyeong-on's turn. She looked at the water and her face went pale. "Babe? You scared of the water?" Jay asked, worried.

DON'T FUCKING ASK HER. YOU ASSHOLE.

She nodded and looked at me. "Can Theresa go for me?" Jay looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes and I couldn't refuse it. I took off my shirt, revealing my C-Cups and took off my jeans. "Hey, Theresa. You don't have to." Jay said, nervous. I shook my head and jumped off the cliff, the wind going through my ponytailed hair. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!" Was the saying I got a lot from Jay. I would always feel ashamed but today, today I felt free and careless. When I surfaced, Jay grabbed my shoulders and looked at me. "ARE YOU SADISTIC???!!!" I nodded and yelled, "YES!!!! JAY, I'M A FUCKING MAD MAN!!!" I laughed and kicked back into the water, cherring. I didn't care if I was hurt, I knew Jay still didn't care about her.

Later, Jay payed for Go-Karts and Little Miss Ulch decided to go in a partner car with Jay. I rolled my eyes at her attemps to be fearless, but she couldn't hang with us.

I didn't feel mad wheb they were in the cart, I was smirking. "Ready to get your asses whooped???" I smiled. Everyone else threw in threats and when the light turned green, I flew off. My hair was flowing and I felt like I was up above. The warm air slashed on my face but I threw my hands up anf I screamed at the top of my lungs:

"FUCK YOU, JAY!!!!!!!"

I felt faster than anything and I sure was crazy. I crashed into a fighting Herry and Atlanta, but I didn't care. I passed by everyone, turning madly with one hand. "OH MY GODS, CALM DOWN!!!" Jay screamed at me. "GODSPEED, THERESA!!!! GODSPEED!!!" Atlanta threw a thumbs-up my way and I smiled. Hell, I was so fast, Herry was fighting with ME. By the time the end came, I did a victory lap around and screamed loudly, also whooping.

"Haha, ya'll got your ASSES beat up and served on a platter!" I breathed. Jay looked at me and pulled me away. "You were obviously high. You just said that... Never mind. Let Atlanta tell you. Everyone heard." He let go of my left bicep and walked over to Asian Girl there. I rolled my eyes and walked with Atlanta, smiling from ear to ear.

KAYYYY SOOOO I am NOT racist, it's just that Theresa HATES Pyeong-on a LOT. And I added the Go-Kart part because I got back from Go-Karts!!! The next chapter is with Atlanta and we're gonna be using......

Wait for it....

LASER TAG AND....

Wait for it...

MIKUUUUU HOT SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!

Bye! Sorry for typos :/