~ Ending ~ Potitan's POV

Everyone was excited, they were also sad. Hell, they didn't know what to make of it. They were graduating. Pope was dragging Leon around along with their newborn baby, Leora. Crystal and Leo were gradually getting better with themselves, well, better than Theresa and Jay. They haven't talked to each other in... months!

Niko was still slightly trying to get over Carlie's death with her band and the fans, but Pope is still waiting for her trial, which could lead her to death. Archie and Atlanta are going to get married after their graduation ends. Not RIGHT AWAY, after they hitch a ride there. Jay, on the other hand, found a girl named Tiana and they started to go out for a few months, going on more recent dates and taking their relationship at an all-time high.

Theresa asked Niko if he wanted to go out with her and of course, he denied. With Theresa heartbroken, Atlanta finally decided to hook her up with one of her friends, Ocean.

And so their new lives, their new HEARTS have all ended at the points they're standing at now. Where will they go now? No one knows, not even them.

But their future has just begun.

And that is the tale....

Of the Titan Teenagers.

· Due to not being able to do ANYTHING for a while, I've decided to shut down Me & You and possibly the sequal. It takes lots out of me and my life is SOO not ready for any of this. I know this ending is crap, right now it's 12:14 PM over here and my brain is fried from doing my Happy Tree Friends spin-off. I dunno, maybe I'll do the sequel later on when I have all of my brain mess figured out. I didn't even do my homework for Spring Break, either! And my other stories? Well, I'm gonna move them to drafts so that way, I can fix them up while I work on my recent one, "Trapped in Time"

12:16 PM

Too bad I can't dedicate everyone whose voted, commented, read, subscribed, for this story because I want to thank you ALL. You should've seen me when I got 100 reads, me and my friends celebrated and I was completly happy. Never, and I mean NEVER would I have though I would get 2.3K reads like this... You guys are actually my only inspiration for Me&You and I'm sorry I had to end it.

12:20 PM

Now that I've punched my eyesockets for crying, I want to tell all of you guys (Whether you hate it or not) PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS PART!!!! Part of me is actually torn between making You&I (Second book, maybe) or stopping and finishing up Trapped in Time (Ima save my HTF for the Watty's, possibly.) And I need you guy's help! And if you guys have ideas for it, I'd be SOOOOOO happy if you gave me some ideas in my inbox! If you really want me to make it, I'd also be happy if you send me covers (and I'll actually edit it and credit you at the bottom, so I put what you worked on as a cover and I'll add yohr name at the bottom) I know I'm nice.

12:25 PM

Guys, bueeeee!!! I love you all!!!! Good luck in life!!!

Hey, Lucy I remember your name.