Potitan Note: New Cover and 1K reads!!!

I wanna say thank you all for the 1K reads!!!! I was sure I would only get 20- somethin reads and try to make a new story but YAY!!!! 1K~~~!!!!! Let's turn over to the more serious side and actually write lots!!!

I've been busy and uninspired a lot but I was like, "I can manage T^T" Due to the fact my my Nee-Chan and my Facebook papa are mad at me and keep telling me to go to le doctor when I'm PERFECTLY FINE!!!!!!  -,-"

I've been playing Pokemon Emerald TONS but when I got stuck, I was forced to star over. But chu like the new cover?! It took me about 3 time to perfect it but it never did so I left it.

I've been trying to write lots but I've been going through le lots. So, the song that Theresa sang in the last part was called "Life Cheating Game" and I used the wrong thing for the wrong thing.

Next, we're gonna do Crystal's POV!!!!!

I'm starting to add on Potitan notes Titles because I got the title idea last night!

My rival said, "So.. You got a PokeDex.... So, here." OBTAINED THE POKEBALLS!

So I said, "He gave me his balls" and there's where the Title revolution begun!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you may ask, "Is there gonna be a sequal?"

I say SURE, WHY THE HELL NOT.

Why?

Because I'm gonna write as much as I can for this and Ima write a new one, but it's gonna possibly be a time skip, with new people!!

Here are the names!

Miki- Girl

Kyle- Boy

Gumi (Me ;u:)- Girl

Tobi- Boy

Cloud- Girl

Scarlett- Boy

Krad- Boy

That's all I have, BYEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS FOR THE READSSSSSS